Will the Foam Madness continue?

No doubt they will probably tagg it with $200 at the most 
eyes.gif

If they raise the price on any other foams including the ones, pros etc. - I ain't buying %*%*. The quality is garbage and doesn't justify the price raise. $%@# that.

If they raise the price on any other foams including the ones, pros etc. - I ain't buying %*%*. The quality is garbage and doesn't justify the price raise. $%@# that.

Sorry BigTy23, I didn't realize my college professors were members of NT. Get over yourself I type professionally or academically when I need to, sorry but in my world NT is not a place that I feel like it REALLY matters. Vent Over... Lol

Anyway, as mad as I will be about a price raise I will say for certain colorways I will go ahead and drop the dough. As for the colorways that are just ok, well I will wait for those to hit sell racks.

I mean with a price tag of $225 most non-og cw's and general releases that don't have any hype behind them will make outlet shopping a delightful experience!

Sorry BigTy23, I didn't realize my college professors were members of NT. Get over yourself I type professionally or academically when I need to, sorry but in my world NT is not a place that I feel like it REALLY matters. Vent Over... Lol

Anyway, as mad as I will be about a price raise I will say for certain colorways I will go ahead and drop the dough. As for the colorways that are just ok, well I will wait for those to hit sell racks.

I mean with a price tag of $225 most non-og cw's and general releases that don't have any hype behind them will make outlet shopping a delightful experience!

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

[Nate Dogg] "HOLD UP!"

Slim, back in 1996 - 00.  You bought ONE pair of foams, you were damn near set for life.

These days, you really kinda have to double up on FOAMS now.  So quality of these joints now (in comparison to the past) is about same par as JB for real in comparison.

Forced to accept the "cratters" and "bullet wounds" on foams. 
grin.gif

Foams were one smooth piece that molded on your foot after while.  Go to a club, change a tire, caught in the snow... Aint matter. Wipe and go.

Now, you can't even have the edge of your front door hit them without them splitting (referring to pic posted here recently).  
grin.gif

Old pair of foams would have had a small scratch, and kept it pushing...

Expect the rainbow bright colors to continue next 8 quarters...
This man speaks the truth 
pimp.gif

Yeah I feel you but foam retros are still ade better than 99% of the the newer retros. NOTHING is made like it used to be [believe I have almost all the og foams] but if you are seeing ''rainbow'' bright colors in the future obviously pick through what you like and move foward. I personally like that they are realeasing foams, doesnt mean Im going to break myself over it though.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

[Nate Dogg] "HOLD UP!"

Slim, back in 1996 - 00.  You bought ONE pair of foams, you were damn near set for life.

These days, you really kinda have to double up on FOAMS now.  So quality of these joints now (in comparison to the past) is about same par as JB for real in comparison.

Forced to accept the "cratters" and "bullet wounds" on foams. 
grin.gif

Foams were one smooth piece that molded on your foot after while.  Go to a club, change a tire, caught in the snow... Aint matter. Wipe and go.

Now, you can't even have the edge of your front door hit them without them splitting (referring to pic posted here recently).  
grin.gif

Old pair of foams would have had a small scratch, and kept it pushing...

Expect the rainbow bright colors to continue next 8 quarters...
This man speaks the truth 
pimp.gif

Yeah I feel you but foam retros are still ade better than 99% of the the newer retros. NOTHING is made like it used to be [believe I have almost all the og foams] but if you are seeing ''rainbow'' bright colors in the future obviously pick through what you like and move foward. I personally like that they are realeasing foams, doesnt mean Im going to break myself over it though.

Nike can keep making these all they want, they should just improve the QUALITY. It should be deserving of the price tag. The moolah being spent on these pairs is no laughing matter.

Nike can keep making these all they want, they should just improve the QUALITY. It should be deserving of the price tag. The moolah being spent on these pairs is no laughing matter.

I been preparing for this Foam explosion like it was Y2K for about a yr & a half or so
The plan its to rock older stuff hopin to wait all this BS out
I think FPs are safe from saturation they got retrod did well but nowhere near Foams
Didnt even get new c'ways as if Nike wasnt even interested but thats AOK wit me , Leave the FP1 alone!
Quick strike the wht/navy/silver joints then break the mold again

Sidenote:
Landed a white/blk and a 2nd pair of Charcoal/red FP1s last week
217740_211989668827222_100000485716739_823318_4101270_n.jpg

VIVA LA ALPHA PROJECT!

I been preparing for this Foam explosion like it was Y2K for about a yr & a half or so
The plan its to rock older stuff hopin to wait all this BS out
I think FPs are safe from saturation they got retrod did well but nowhere near Foams
Didnt even get new c'ways as if Nike wasnt even interested but thats AOK wit me , Leave the FP1 alone!
Quick strike the wht/navy/silver joints then break the mold again

Sidenote:
Landed a white/blk and a 2nd pair of Charcoal/red FP1s last week
217740_211989668827222_100000485716739_823318_4101270_n.jpg

VIVA LA ALPHA PROJECT!

I think the foam ones are here to stay, however the pros seem to be a lil more daring with

the colorways which can only last but for so long. Not to mention most foamheads lean towards

Foamposite Ones anyways. I'm a fan regardless. I buy what I like, no matter what the beasts preach.

I think the foam ones are here to stay, however the pros seem to be a lil more daring with

the colorways which can only last but for so long. Not to mention most foamheads lean towards

Foamposite Ones anyways. I'm a fan regardless. I buy what I like, no matter what the beasts preach.

Back
Top Bottom