Will the killing machine thats is my female american bulldog ever get preggo?

2o6

has never barked at a human, and is friggin adorable.......plays with everyone and is as noble as can be

however.......she's sent a male pitbull and american bulldog to the vet, murdered the neighbors shih tzu.
ohwell.gif

my dad suggested she is blindfolded , but that kinda sound like rape
alien.gif

what techniques can i teach her , she is turning 4 in august , is it to late for her to be social, or atleast learn to be?

has never barked at a human, and is friggin adorable.......plays with everyone and is as noble as can be

however.......she's sent a male pitbull and american bulldog to the vet, murdered the neighbors shih tzu.
ohwell.gif

my dad suggested she is blindfolded , but that kinda sound like rape
alien.gif

what techniques can i teach her , she is turning 4 in august , is it to late for her to be social, or atleast learn to be?

well sounds like she will most likely be a killa for life word to camron. I mean she's already 4, alot of dogs carry their habits and attitudes on into their older years. I love this breed tho, very loyal and dedicated dog. Try and get her preggo, the pups would make you a pretty penny. Find the right beast that can tame this killa and make her assume the position.

well sounds like she will most likely be a killa for life word to camron. I mean she's already 4, alot of dogs carry their habits and attitudes on into their older years. I love this breed tho, very loyal and dedicated dog. Try and get her preggo, the pups would make you a pretty penny. Find the right beast that can tame this killa and make her assume the position.

LOL @ the rape comment.

were the pitbull/bulldog comparable in size or was she bigger than them? If they were smaller, I would try to find a male thats larger and can be more dominant. Shell try to dominate him at 1st to test him but once he shuts her down, you should be good to go. Good luck

LOL @ the rape comment.

were the pitbull/bulldog comparable in size or was she bigger than them? If they were smaller, I would try to find a male thats larger and can be more dominant. Shell try to dominate him at 1st to test him but once he shuts her down, you should be good to go. Good luck

when i use to breed pits i had one of these. just look them up and there not that expensive. These are not my pictures but you get the idea.  

breeding%20stand%20copy.jpg

3663657075_b4ce42f07f.jpg

when i use to breed pits i had one of these. just look them up and there not that expensive. These are not my pictures but you get the idea.  

breeding%20stand%20copy.jpg

3663657075_b4ce42f07f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom