Will the Sacramento Kings win 30 games this season? VOL. Kings draft #1 pick Ricky Rubio...

beno has been playing terrible! looks like he got lazy after he signed the MLE deal, i knew this would happen. the only bright spots so far this season havebeen JT and Spencer. kmart CANNOT create his own shot.. giving me peja flashbacks

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Burn916

Hawes and Thompson are showing promise...Once Kevin gets going, Francisco gets healthy, and Kenny Thomas/Brad Miller fall off the face of the earth, this team will be in much better shape.

They may/will still finish last, but at least they'll have a top 5 pick AND a lot of cap room for next season. Nobody realistically thought this team would be good.
They AREN'T good, as far as this year is concerned. Are they set-up nicely for the future? Yeah sure, I'll gladly admit that, but this team still has a long way to go until they are considered a Playoff team again, yet alone a contender. This team builds around Kevin Martin though,
i dont see kevin being a franchise player tho... im PRAYING he puts up Richmond-esque numbers the next few years when we are awful and then Peitrecan swing him in a deal similar to the webber trade to put us over the top. i just don't think kmart has IT

Right in the sense that they'd be one of the worst teams in the League? Well, if you take Artest out of that team, you're left with one main guy youhave to contain, and that's Kevin Martin. You contain Kevin Martin, there's not nearly enough talent on that team as stands to get you enough points towin a Basketball game. They have some great pieces for the future (Thompson, Martin, and Hawes). I just don't think Martin has the ability right now to beTHAT guy on your team who's going to lead your team. I think he can share the responsibility with another player, but not just flat out lead the team likethey want him to right now. I don't mean to be rude, but they just aren't very good right now, same with the OKC Thunder, they have great futures aheadof them, but it takes time to re-build.

Back
Top Bottom