Will the Twitter/Blogging age come to an end or is it here to stay???

Hasn't Twitter been around for like...2-3 years, but just got really popular recently?

Nah I'm with you, Mexican.

But twitter, take NT for example. One could keep in touch with NT'ers. On a more personal level than you could on the board, but less personal than textingor talking to heads.

It is what is. And I agree with your whole 'social networking' stance.

^ yea, they been around for some time. for twitter, they need to turn a profit now and start cashing in while they are still hot. i am hearing that they mightcharge companies who use twitter and what not, but not sure. also, they probably will be having ads and subscriptions. be warned.

i just dont understand how people use twitter throughout the day and also update their status on facebook and do all this stuff online. just a waste of time

With all this new media popping up (facebook, twitter, wordpress, blogger) that will soon take the place of newspapers and magazines, all this stuff is here tostay IMO.

Originally Posted by DMan14

^ yea, they been around for some time. for twitter, they need to turn a profit now and start cashing in while they are still hot. i am hearing that they might charge companies who use twitter and what not, but not sure. also, they probably will be having ads and subscriptions. be warned.

i just dont understand how people use twitter throughout the day and also update their status on facebook and do all this stuff online. just a waste of time
That and the fact they take the time to log in and type out what theyre doing. "Im scratching my back" "Im going downtowntonight" And the tools that follow that take the time to log in to read that crap.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by DMan14

^ yea, they been around for some time. for twitter, they need to turn a profit now and start cashing in while they are still hot. i am hearing that they might charge companies who use twitter and what not, but not sure. also, they probably will be having ads and subscriptions. be warned.

That and the fact they take the time to log in and type out what theyre doing. "Im scratching my back" "Im going downtown tonight" And the tools that follow that take the time to log in to read that crap.
another way for people to get their information and it's only getting bigger. if you are somewhat famous and have a following, twitter isgreat for letting your audience know what you are up to. i guess for the average user, they feel the need to let everyone know what they are doing and arehoping to get a response?

i get a kick when people are willing to share their lives online and then put it on private. i see my sis on facebook, bebo, myspace, twitter and im like
smh.gif
, you are wasting a bunch of time in front of the monitor talking to peoplethat you wouldnt even talk to in REAL life.

bns1201 wrote:
just like myspace has come to an end due to facebook, just like facebook has come to an end from twitter, twitter will meet its downfall
I love how everything is always exaggerated by nters
roll.gif

def here to stay.
people are so self-absorbed and want attention but don't want to have direct intimate connections to people.
I don't do any of them and to be honest think that they are all lame

Just a quick question... how does updating your twitter from your phone work? Do you need internet on it or can you just text it?

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by franchise3

The core of it, which is keeping in touch with people.

Isn't that why we have conversations? Phones?
Phones? Those'll never take off! If I want to communicate with someone I'll send a telegraph thank you very much

TELEGRAPH?! I know how to writer a letter Mr. Future

Letters! ....

and so on...

Back
Top Bottom