Will Westbrook soon be the most hated player in the NBA?

If LBJ gets his ring, does that mean he passes the throne of being the most hated to Westbrook? 
nerd.gif

Me personally, I dont mind him, he has some good games, some bad games, regardless you have to love his hustle and his heart.

This sounds like a challenge Westbrook would love to take on.

But the answer is LeBron would still hold the crown.

Originally Posted by Noskey

No. It'll be LeBron until he retires. Especially if he wins a ring.

x2

I don't hate Westbrook- he's definitely one hell of a player; I just don't like his style of play basketball-wise- too much over-dribbling and isolations IMO.

Nah.

HE SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING POINT GUARD!
Move him to the 2 and he won't have to have the burden of such a inconsistent team.

Nah, the only thing I think people could possibly hate Westbrook for is his fashion sense.

Not sure if srs.......

Why would LeBron not be hated if he wins a championship? He'll probably be even MORE hated after this rigfest of a series if they end up winning. I honestly hate Wade way more than I hate Bron at this point. Dude is the definition of an egotistical d-bag. Bron kinda just follows whatever he says.

Originally Posted by Freeze

who hates westbrook besides magic johnson?? dude is sick

It was nice to see both Magic and Steven A. apologize for being harsh on Westbrook today. Guy played an incredible game, it's a shame they couldn't pull a win.

LeBron will continue to get hated on until he retires. Winning a championship or two won't change that. People don't hate him because he didn't win a ring. It's the way he handled himself during the Decision that will be why he won't be beloved.

LeBron's gotta be one of the least respected superstars among his peers in the NBA. I mean, he gets confronted by people on the court all the time, even spares like John Lucas. Plus you always hear players call him out in the media, most recently Ibaka
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom