Will You Blue Tint Your 2012 Columbia's?

Originally Posted by babyJs23

My decision to do it or not will come once 2012 arrives and they release. For now, I'm just concentrating on the Concord release
smile.gif

What he said^^^

At 1st I thought this thread was about the AJ 2012 n not the Xl Columbias lol

At 1st I thought this thread was about the AJ 2012 n not the Xl Columbias lol

I'd be too mad if they didnt come with blue tint, especially since all the others got blue tint for no apparent reason.

I'd be too mad if they didnt come with blue tint, especially since all the others got blue tint for no apparent reason.

YOU WORK FOR NIKE?

Anyway, no need to, have both OG's and Retros.....but i did seaglow the 01's and they now have that blue hue...

YOU WORK FOR NIKE?

Anyway, no need to, have both OG's and Retros.....but i did seaglow the 01's and they now have that blue hue...

i'm going to work on yellowing my columbia's soles in 2012 so i can prepare for that next thread to pop up.

i'm going to work on yellowing my columbia's soles in 2012 so i can prepare for that next thread to pop up.

Jordan Brand is bringing me back to the shoe game. I know the quality is bad, but the shoes that are releasing are all the shoes I haven't been able to get my hands on. Smh...

Jordan Brand is bringing me back to the shoe game. I know the quality is bad, but the shoes that are releasing are all the shoes I haven't been able to get my hands on. Smh...

Back
Top Bottom