Will You Marry Me?

My teachers husband asked her over the phone
laugh.gif
She is the coolest person ever

You dont ask. You tell her "marry me". Its a command not a question. If she says yes shes your obediant slave for life. If she says no its on to the next one.

You dont ask. You tell her "marry me". Its a command not a question. If she says yes shes your obediant slave for life. If she says no its on to the next one.

Get a lot of candles and light them. then get a lot of rose petals, spread them across her bed and spell out "Marry Me?". When she turns to you, kneel with the ring and pop the question. If she says yes, proceed to have casual engagement sex on the rose petals for comfort. If she says no, light her house on fire with one of the candles - refrain from doing this if shes living with you.

Get a lot of candles and light them. then get a lot of rose petals, spread them across her bed and spell out "Marry Me?". When she turns to you, kneel with the ring and pop the question. If she says yes, proceed to have casual engagement sex on the rose petals for comfort. If she says no, light her house on fire with one of the candles - refrain from doing this if shes living with you.

Originally Posted by Kramer

laugh.gif
that's how i would do it. All that sporting events stuff seems too corny for me

Originally Posted by Kramer

laugh.gif
that's how i would do it. All that sporting events stuff seems too corny for me

Back
Top Bottom