Willow Smith - Whip My Hair music video

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

jcole is crying in a corner somewhere 

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

video is mean.. lol, im still buggin cuz i cant picture her singing this song like this in the studio LOL meann tho!

video is mean.. lol, im still buggin cuz i cant picture her singing this song like this in the studio LOL meann tho!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

blackmagnus514 wrote:

She sound mad old....like a timbre below Rihanna.
its weird watching her perform it even tho i knew what she looked like already...to watch a 9 yo sing this song is kinda weird...

she's so damn cute tho perfect blend of will and jada and this song stays stuck in my head...

i wanna hear how she sounds live...

her and her brother can't dress for @%*$ tho...
laugh.gif

i'm glad the vid was very age appropriate also   

They probably dress in young couture.

I think Roc Nation should let this song ride for a two or three months and then get Beyonce to jump on the remix. This song screams Beyonce's name.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

blackmagnus514 wrote:

She sound mad old....like a timbre below Rihanna.
its weird watching her perform it even tho i knew what she looked like already...to watch a 9 yo sing this song is kinda weird...

she's so damn cute tho perfect blend of will and jada and this song stays stuck in my head...

i wanna hear how she sounds live...

her and her brother can't dress for @%*$ tho...
laugh.gif

i'm glad the vid was very age appropriate also   

They probably dress in young couture.

I think Roc Nation should let this song ride for a two or three months and then get Beyonce to jump on the remix. This song screams Beyonce's name.

Yea my boy said it sounds like some Beyonce $@*@. Put Wayne and Beyonce on the remix would be regotdamndicolous

Yea my boy said it sounds like some Beyonce $@*@. Put Wayne and Beyonce on the remix would be regotdamndicolous

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

why is j cole crying?

j cole gets a cosign from jigga and goes practically no where while willow comes out with a song about whippin hair and with a little push by roc nation is lined up to be the next rihanna, B, etc etc

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

why is j cole crying?

j cole gets a cosign from jigga and goes practically no where while willow comes out with a song about whippin hair and with a little push by roc nation is lined up to be the next rihanna, B, etc etc

Back
Top Bottom