Willow Smith - Whip My Hair music video

Its scary how this 9 year-old's first live performance is better than most of the r&b/pop females who've been doing this for years.
30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif

Its scary how this 9 year-old's first live performance is better than most of the r&b/pop females who've been doing this for years.
30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

pimp.gif
baby girl
Yeah... the difference in her voice when she is actually singing in that video and what is the voice that is going from the speakers(the album version) is a huge difference.  Obviously the video below she isn't singing live. With the effects they have these days anyone can be a singer, as long as you have the right tools you are good to go.
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

pimp.gif
baby girl
eek.gif
who know shorty could sing live? wow Will and Jada might have a problem on their hands

pimp.gif
baby girl
Yeah... the difference in her voice when she is actually singing in that video and what is the voice that is going from the speakers(the album version) is a huge difference.  Obviously the video below she isn't singing live. With the effects they have these days anyone can be a singer, as long as you have the right tools you are good to go.

pimp.gif
baby girl
eek.gif
who know shorty could sing live? wow Will and Jada might have a problem on their hands

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Some serious studio work was obviously done to her voice on this. Because once you hear her real voice you realize the pitch is obviously tampered with.

...Willown3d

....Shorty sounds exactly the same singing live.....
pimp.gif

Some serious studio work was obviously done to her voice on this. Because once you hear her real voice you realize the pitch is obviously tampered with.

...Willown3d

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
baby girl
eek.gif
eek.gif
if that's really her singing live. She bodied those high notes. Willow Smith is a BOSS
eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
baby girl
eek.gif
eek.gif
if that's really her singing live. She bodied those high notes. Willow Smith is a BOSS
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i can't front if she puts out another strong second single i'll probably cop her album...

if thats really her singing shorty is a problem...

i can't front if she puts out another strong second single i'll probably cop her album...

if thats really her singing shorty is a problem...

Originally Posted by airblaster503

pimp.gif
baby girl
Yeah... the difference in her voice when she is actually singing in that video and what is the voice that is going from the speakers(the album version) is a huge difference.� Obviously the video below she isn't singing live.� With the effects they have these days anyone can be a singer, as long as you have the right tools you are good to go.

pimp.gif
baby girl
eek.gif

Ummm that makes no sense son because we have singers out now who sing live and sound HORRIBLE, I'm sure they could have the same effects to make them sound good live too right? So why wouldn't they?

I'm convinced, she was singing LIVE at 10 years old and sound better than every chick in the game besides Beyonce and A. Keys

pimp.gif
baby girl
Yeah... the difference in her voice when she is actually singing in that video and what is the voice that is going from the speakers(the album version) is a huge difference.� Obviously the video below she isn't singing live.� With the effects they have these days anyone can be a singer, as long as you have the right tools you are good to go.

pimp.gif
baby girl
eek.gif

Ummm that makes no sense son because we have singers out now who sing live and sound HORRIBLE, I'm sure they could have the same effects to make them sound good live too right? So why wouldn't they?

I'm convinced, she was singing LIVE at 10 years old and sound better than every chick in the game besides Beyonce and A. Keys

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...Willown3d

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...Willown3d

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
baby girl

pimp.gif
baby girl
eek.gif

You don't listen to much music huh? 3rd best live female singer? 
roll.gif

pimp.gif
baby girl

pimp.gif
baby girl
eek.gif

You don't listen to much music huh? 3rd best live female singer? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom