WILLYS WORKSHOP

Dino Jr. dunks as of 11:25pm
size, 8, 12, 13

IMG_4915-770634.jpg

Yeh a new mira mesa shop is in the works. the best thing about it is that its right in front of L & L!!!! actually, thats the worst thing about it.... damn.

projected shop opening in march. depending on when they turn over the shop to us.

www.willysantos.com

Nice!

At least I have place to go to now on my lunch break.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
must stop at that historical mall since VGU. Big ups to that
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Yeh a new mira mesa shop is in the works. the best thing about it is that its right in front of L & L!!!! actually, thats the worst thing about it.... damn.

Dope! Can't wait.

Quote:
Yeh a new mira mesa shop is in the works. the best thing about it is that its right in front of L & L!!!!
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

KAFE=Kuts And Fades Etc right?

Down in southside on Palm Ave. near the 5 and Dennys?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

KAFE was southside by the Shell Gas Station right?
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

KAFE!!!

Damn...still got the OG shop tee from that place. That's where I also met Willy back in 99 and signed my poster. Rockin the 1st all white Willys. BRING THOSE BACK!

More like a barber shop than a skate shop now. Sal runnin the place while Mike is now a realtor or something.

Back
Top Bottom