Wilson Chandler APPRECIATION!

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

god I cant wait until the Knicks starting losing again. This $+%% is getting ridiculous
Hi Hater. Bye hater!
you got me man, I'm a "hater". Not wanting to see a new post every time your pathetic *$! franchise wins a game makes me a"hater". Having Knick fans talk up everyone and their brother on their team makes me a "hater". I would say act like you've beenthere before, but its been awhile so it's understandable that you have forgotten how to act.

^^if you had any credibility of knowledge You'd see I was preaching for us to stop these unnecessary post. But no, you were quick to judge and scrutinizeme. Well sir, you not only showed that you DONT read previous posts, but you're oblivious to what goes on around this board.

I bid you good day, and may God have mercy on your ignorant soul.

god I cant wait until the Knicks starting losing again. This $+%% is getting ridiculous
Hi Hater. Bye hater!
you got me man, I'm a "hater". Not wanting to see a new post every time your pathetic *$! franchise wins a game makes me a "hater". Having Knick fans talk up everyone and their brother on their team makes me a "hater". I would say act like you've been there before, but its been awhile so it's understandable that you have forgotten how to act.

pathetic?? only for the past few season dunny..... NYC is the baskeball capital will always be.... yeah we had some bad seasons but thats over with.

^^if you had any credibility of knowledge You'd see I was preaching for us to stop these unnecessary post. But no, you were quick to judge and scrutinize me. Well sir, you not only showed that you DONT read previous posts, but you're oblivious to what goes on around this board.

when did I personally point you out? All I said is I hope the Knicks start losing again so this %$%* stops. Where in that statement did I point YOU out. Then you pointed ME out and I responded.
pathetic?? only for the past few season dunny..... NYC is the baskeball capital will always be.... yeah we had some bad seasons but thats over with.
dunny?
laugh.gif
All im saying is dont count your chickens beforethey hatch. You guys are 8 games into the season and rely completely on jump shooters to win you games.

Hi Hater. Bye hater!
you got me man, I'm a "hater". Not wanting to see a new post every time your pathetic *$! franchise wins a game makes me a "hater". Having Knick fans talk upI would say act like you've been there before, everyone and their brother on their team makes me a "hater". but its been awhile so it's understandable that you have forgotten how to act.
Not only did you generalize...you followed up with telling "us" how to act
laugh.gif

REEEEEAL SUAVE!!
laugh.gif

^^if you had any credibility of knowledge You'd see I was preaching for us to stop these unnecessary post. But no, you were quick to judge and scrutinize me. Well sir, you not only showed that you DONT read previous posts, but you're oblivious to what goes on around this board.

when did I personally point you out? All I said is I hope the Knicks start losing again so this %$%* stops. Where in that statement did I point YOU out. Then you pointed ME out and I responded.
dunny?
laugh.gif
All im saying is dont count your chickens before they hatch. You guys are 8 games into the season and rely completely on jump shooters to win you games.

What the hell does the Hornets, Spurs, Mavericks, Suns, Warriors do then???
laugh.gif

dunny?
laugh.gif
All im saying is dont count your chickens before they hatch. You guys are 8 games into the season and rely completely on jump shooters to win you games.
What the hell does the Hornets, Spurs, Mavericks, Suns, Warriors do then???
laugh.gif

roll.gif
the Spurs have Tim Duncan. The Hornets have David West whoI will agree is mainly a jump shooter but he still plays in the post and they also have Tyson Chandler. The Suns? Have you watched the Suns. Amare and Shaqanyone? Mavs suck so they dont matter and the Warriors suck also.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Appreciated

the 3rd vid is a prime example of the Knicks season so far...

CRAZY put back by ILL WILL than the steal plus a layup by Nasty Nate. Ill commentating by Gus
pimp.gif

my dude "ILL THRILL" WIll Chandler and the rest of the Knicks young talent going hard night in and night out is MUCH appreciated... a breath of freshair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: and $@!$ the haters we 5-3
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nobody an tell us *$$$ right now ok. $@!$ that these haters should try and be in the spot that the Knicks have been in the past few years, ok. You aint sufferlike us. e have the right to be hapy when our team is finally showing some promise... sure some are taking it overboard a little with these posts, but its allgood. Its NY were passionate about our teams, and we def have the right to be excited. so $@!$ the haters.

^ i agree. it won't be long before ill will has signature shoes from reebok, nike, and adidas- all at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom