Windows tinted on my ride when I drive in it, So when I rob a bank, run out and just dive in it

Windows tinted on my ride when I drive in it
So when I rob a bank, run out and just dive in it
So I'll be disguised in it
And if anybody identifies the guy in it
I'll hide for five minutes
Come back, shoot the eyewitness
Fire at the private eye hired to pry in my business
Die, *#%*$%$, bastards, brats, pets
This puppy's lucky I didn't blast his @%% yet
If I ever gave a %#*+, I'd shave my nuts
tuck my +%+$ in between my legs and cluck
You $@%$@+%@!*%%% chickens ain't brave enough
to say the stuff I say, so just tape it shut
+%*%, half the +%*% I say, I just make it up
To make you mad so kiss my white naked @%%

And if it's not a rapper that I make it as
I'ma be a *+!++#@ rapist in a Jason mask

Believe it or not, this song has a very powerful meaning behind it. The government has tried time and time again to infringe on the public's first amendment right of freedom of speech. Em went at them with this one because truly how can it be a crime to just tell people whats on your mind? I be having all types of crazy thoughts throughout the day and if I express them I can be considered a criminal? screw that, the people deserve the right to talk about all types of crimes they want to commit. but until they actually follow through with them they aren't criminals. that is why music is so great, the true underbelly of the world can be expressed without any type of spin placed on it by the press or any censorship of the government. Respect to Em for expressing his constitutional rights in a time when he was being attacked from all angles.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man...not even

just look at it as Em spazzin

yea he was sayin crazy stuff, but all that gov bs you was talkin...stop it.

maybe with "mosh"...not this.

sometimes a lyrics from the MMLP that pops into my head, and i think back on how crazy lyrical he was.

Back
Top Bottom