Wine or beer?

Been drinking wine mostly recently got hooked on red wine, Cabernet Sauvignon to be precise.
11blvl1.jpg

And if I rarely drink beer, then dark beer is th way to go!!!

Been drinking wine mostly recently got hooked on red wine, Cabernet Sauvignon to be precise.
11blvl1.jpg

And if I rarely drink beer, then dark beer is th way to go!!!

Depends on the occasion, but overall beer.

I'm not drinking beer on a date or a corporate dinner, but if I'm at the crib....it's beer.

Depends on the occasion, but overall beer.

I'm not drinking beer on a date or a corporate dinner, but if I'm at the crib....it's beer.

my beef is with people that supposedly love wine but know nothing about it, from how to serve it, to how to drink it, to how to choose a wine, all of it basically.

Im only 19, but my pops used to have several thousand bottles so hes about that life when it comes to the wine game and because of that I know my stuff too. Im not sayin Im some top rank conneseiur (sp?) but Im definitely more knowledgeable that 98% of the general population.

If you enjoy wine, make it a learning experience. Youll thank me down the line. It gets the P wet and you can impress your boss and so on. The negative is I get hella aggravated when we go out and the waiters/waitresses obviously dont know how to pour out of the bottle properly or fill the glass up to much. Its more than a pet peeve haha

my beef is with people that supposedly love wine but know nothing about it, from how to serve it, to how to drink it, to how to choose a wine, all of it basically.

Im only 19, but my pops used to have several thousand bottles so hes about that life when it comes to the wine game and because of that I know my stuff too. Im not sayin Im some top rank conneseiur (sp?) but Im definitely more knowledgeable that 98% of the general population.

If you enjoy wine, make it a learning experience. Youll thank me down the line. It gets the P wet and you can impress your boss and so on. The negative is I get hella aggravated when we go out and the waiters/waitresses obviously dont know how to pour out of the bottle properly or fill the glass up to much. Its more than a pet peeve haha

wine only if im drinking to pass out, but if i drink it like beer ill have a worse hangover than if i drank beer.

wine only if im drinking to pass out, but if i drink it like beer ill have a worse hangover than if i drank beer.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Why does it matter if people that love it don't know anything about it....its just wine. People love cars and don't know much about them, no big deal. 

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/16/cheap-wine/

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/16/cheap-wine/

Why does it matter if people that love it don't know anything about it....its just wine. People love cars and don't know much about them, no big deal. 

Back
Top Bottom