Winners Announced! Good Job To Everyone That Participated/Asked Questions

LONG READ NO CLIFFS!!!
Spoiler [+]
The objective of this thread is to win money...
But how?
By answering questions that's how.

Rules:
In order to be a participant you need to state this in your post "I SN wish to participate" That's it and you're in to win some money.
What you have to do is answer questions that people post.

Examples of questions:
A NTer posts a pic and you have to guess what it is. Nter posts a trivia question and you answer it. Basically almost anything can be a question but don't make the question too damn easy.

Question Criteria
:
All questions will be worth 1 to 3 points.
In order to know how much a question is worth please follow this level of difficulty.
If your question involves a pic from a movie, documentary music video, anime, basically any pic from any type of visual medias that I listed then the question is AUTOMATICALLY worth 1 point.

Example of a one point question:
A NTer posts a pic of a well known clustered room and asks whose room is this?
Participant: That’s Ninjahood's room.

To be able to enter the 2 point difficulty then the question has to be something like a math problem or a question that only people familiar with a specific subject would know.

Example of a two point question
:
NTer asks how many bones are in the left foot of a canary?
Participant: Eleven bones.

Three Point Question Criteria
:
In order for a question to enter the 3 point difficulty then this question has to be hard as hell.
I can't really say the exact criteria a 3-point question should contain so the person posting the question needs to ask himself “I'll be surprised if anyone gets this right.

LONG READ NO CLIFFS!!!
Spoiler [+]
But how?

Rules:
In order to be a participant you need to state this in your post "I SN wish to participate" That's it and you're in to win some money.

Examples of questions:
A NTer posts a pic and you have to guess what it is. Nter posts a trivia question and you answer it. Basically almost anything can be a question but don't make the question too damn easy.

Question Criteria
:
In order to know how much a question is worth please follow this level of difficulty.
If your question involves a pic from a movie, documentary music video, anime, basically any pic from any type of visual medias that I listed then the question is AUTOMATICALLY worth 1 point.

To be able to enter the 2 point difficulty then the question has to be something like a math problem or a question that only people familiar with a specific subject would know.

:

:
In order for a question to enter the 3 point difficulty then this question has to be hard as hell.
I can't really say the exact criteria a 3-point question should contain so the person posting the question needs to ask himself “I'll be surprised if anyone gets this right.

Originally Posted by iYen

LONG READ NO CLIFFS!!!
Spoiler [+]
But how?

Rules:

Examples of questions:

Question Criteria
:

:

:

LONG READ NO CLIFFS!!!
Spoiler [+]
But how?

Rules:

Examples of questions:

Question Criteria
:

:

:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

LONG READ NO CLIFFS!!!
Spoiler [+]
But how?

Rules:

Examples of questions:

Question Criteria
:

:

:

Stopped reading at "Participants"...Might continue to read later. I want to ask and answer questions 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

LONG READ NO CLIFFS!!!
Spoiler [+]
But how?

Rules:

Examples of questions:

Question Criteria
:

:

:

Stopped reading at "Participants"...Might continue to read later. I want to ask and answer questions 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom