Winning Ebay Auction Appreciation!

Seems like a good time to Ebay .... have bought a few things that came out fairly inexpensive.

Sure does feel good to win an auction at a good price.

YEAAAAAAAA!

winning an auction for like an unpopular item at an amazing price is a great feeling.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chitownslegend

Especially when you come in the clutch at the last second word to Kobe
pimp.gif
Or setting you max bid just high enough to win it from you swoopers.

sucks for me i was randomly suspended the other day, and all my new accounts get suspended as well. Anyone know a way i can get back on?

Appreciated. Still remember the sniping days when I would be waiting for an auction to end...

1 minute left - Entering the highest bid I could afford, stopping at the confirm screen..
Between a minute and 15 seconds - Furiously refreshing another window with the auction checking the status..
Less than 15 seconds left - Going back to the confirm window, and clicking okay..

Then..

Congratulations..

A great feeling indeed.

Unappreciated.

It just means more money will be spent on an impulse bid/buy - a true want but not a true need.

Self-control from online shopping is something I admit to lacking.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

sucks for me i was randomly suspended the other day, and all my new accounts get suspended as well. Anyone know a way i can get back on?

Create a new account under a new name, and modify your billing address. Clear your cookies and change your IP address.

appreciated but I hate placing a bid and seeing that I'm not the highest bidder because then I'm like "well $5 more won't hurt","well $10 more won't hurt", and it just keeps going.

except when its an item you didnt think would go for that low. i won some rocker stripes for my car for .99, didnt really want them but i really didnt think iwould win them for that cheap

unappreciation if youre the seller. I had some stuff go way below what I wanted to sell it for but oh well... gotta let the market dicatate the price right? Ialso hate idiot bidders who win the bid then ask questions about the item after the auction is over. If you arent sure or if you have questions ask your%+#%@+$questions before you put in a winning bid. Now this jerkass will probably be a NPB and just waste my time and money to relist it. What a%+#%@+$ sham.

Back
Top Bottom