Wisdom teeth out vol. OUCH

Anyone else get their wisdom teeth removed?  Hurts like hell, like someone smashed my face with a sledge hammer. Now I gotta sit on this stupid couch for 3 days

Anyone else get their wisdom teeth removed?  Hurts like hell, like someone smashed my face with a sledge hammer. Now I gotta sit on this stupid couch for 3 days

Ive heard that it SUCKS! Mine actually haven't caused any problems so I still have them. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Ive heard that it SUCKS! Mine actually haven't caused any problems so I still have them. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Didnt hurt that bad when i got all 4 pulled out at once. maybe i have a great threshold for pain.

Didnt hurt that bad when i got all 4 pulled out at once. maybe i have a great threshold for pain.

Mine didn't hurt but they bled for days. It was the pain that bothered me it was more the fact that I was constantly bleeding.

Mine didn't hurt but they bled for days. It was the pain that bothered me it was more the fact that I was constantly bleeding.

wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy... had no clue it hurt that bad. I woke up drugged up laughing with the dude across the room who was drugged up as well... as
soon as I got into the car all hell broke loose
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy... had no clue it hurt that bad. I woke up drugged up laughing with the dude across the room who was drugged up as well... as
soon as I got into the car all hell broke loose
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Mine haven't bled yet, I'm just still icin it and it's feelin slightly better

Mine haven't bled yet, I'm just still icin it and it's feelin slightly better

It didn't hurt that bad except for the fact that i had chewed up my right cheak but couldn't feel it due to the pain killers, but once they were off... OMG.

But they gave me vicodins so i was good.
pimp.gif

It didn't hurt that bad except for the fact that i had chewed up my right cheak but couldn't feel it due to the pain killers, but once they were off... OMG.

But they gave me vicodins so i was good.
pimp.gif

if getting a tooth extracted hurt you, then try a toothache. WAY WORSE. I have had my wisdom teeth extracted as well this year. But no pain at all, and got the Vics as well. Didnt even need them
devil.gif

also depends on your dentist, and mine is A1

if getting a tooth extracted hurt you, then try a toothache. WAY WORSE. I have had my wisdom teeth extracted as well this year. But no pain at all, and got the Vics as well. Didnt even need them
devil.gif

also depends on your dentist, and mine is A1

Back
Top Bottom