with all the beasting that happens on this site...who is/was the baddest female on NT?

and it just grows bigger by the reply.

373157486ef9b28130ab24c92b619c6fc85e64e.jpg

Originally Posted by dugtrio

so this is a cuffing match? i cuff dima and 80's, if simply wants some octane i got her too.
Hhmmm...I do not think I ever talked to you before. Are you on N.T.K.L? You know my first name.
nerd.gif

Wow...didn't know ebay was such a violent man
laugh.gif
and did you really shorty p0p?
laugh.gif
....simply...I been waitin on that pm all day...what's taking solong
frown.gif
frown.gif

It's over Weekend Girl..I'm sorry. Take care of Lil' Face

where's the "Can I eat it loser?" Thread

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

guy is realllly mad cuz he met a female that sleeps around on niketalk.

like seriously.. im lol'ing

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I'll admit I %++*%* up. Was simpin. Didn't play that $*%$ well at all. All that $*%$. But to purpose anything beyond that is !*%@*%@ ******ed.

You ******ed fam?

We good? We got that cleared up?

Anyone else wanna come out the wood work and attempt to e-assassinate my character?

I got mad pics most of ya'll have never seen.

Almost none of ya'll know what really happen so fall way the *##@ back. Yall just saw the loose ends/results. *%%+# with that no game no sense.

She was female NTer #2.

Get the %$#$ off my %*@*.
1. **Raises hand**

2. We had a lil discussion about this very situation--i believe in a recent PYP with your site and you gassing it up.Point is those pics really don't prove anything. Furthermore, you've posted that very same pic several other times in the past as "evidence"that you did something...Riggghhttttt. That pic is honestly nothing more than a pretensious "art-piece"

My thing is, if you do indeed have "other pics" feel free to PM me at the very least considering I'm yourbiggest critic. You spinning that Ducktales buddy...
As i said in the past, the ishhh def. aint happen because if it did, then why would you resort to jacking her site andother her e-accounts. Surely someone whose recieved the bizness wouldn't resort to such tactics.

The fact is, you jacked her site and all her accounts because you liked the broad. Even promised to do a photoshoot forher and design her site expecting to appeal to her feminine nature and thus hit. Instead, ol' girl gave you the chop-n-screw, you got mad and then tookover her *@+%--(e-crushing FTL). The picture you keep putting up is nothing but "art". And everyone knows the pics you put up of her naked down-lowwere photoshopped (yeah, you got caught on that one).

So please--if you really did knock the biggest knock-down, present undisputable evidence.

This aint me putting my cape on, word to Mr. Wayne, I'm just making sure you aint the Joker...word to theJoker

Feel free to PM me those "other pics"...I am a man and as such, I will have no problem admitting to a fallacyon my part if you are indeed correct.

I'm a humble dude...are you...

Back
Top Bottom