with all the beasting that happens on this site...who is/was the baddest female on NT?

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
@ drysnitchin..I aint say no names homie
laugh.gif

ya told on ya self. we now know you've been privie to some hacked boobie in bra photos. im just saying.

HANDS DOWN:

There was one chick who posted her pic in a PYP then some other dude put the pic as his iphone wallpaper
nerd.gif

If anyone remembers what I'm talking about, post the pic please.

She was official
pimp.gif

i'm giving this thread a solid 6 out of 10 right now, there's potential. i know there's some beasts lurking who are up on who all the females areon NT. call out some SNs, lets see if we can get some pics.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

There was a lightskin black shorty from way back in the day that used to post that was definitely mashin on all previous and current nt girls, I forget her sn though. WayTooMuchHoney was bad but she was gone too quick lol. And Kaleidescope or w/e her sn is might have the current crown.

Really though with such a thin selection it's not much of a competition. Any halfway decent looking girl can get some love on here.
JordanChiDyme or something like that???

This won't end well but .............

I'm married to Weekend Girl but cheating on her with Late80's but I am madley in love with dunks87. I still wana stick my face between her legs andsuck the juice out of her.

Originally Posted by Face82

This won't end well but .............

I'm married to Weekend Girl but cheating on her with Late80's but I am madley in love with dunks87. I still wana stick my face between her legs and suck the juice out of her.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude doesnt play

Back
Top Bottom