with all these GOAT threads...we just gon act like this was never released?

Realtalk though im getting alot of stonefaces in the Life after death thread for saying this > Illmatic and dudes think im bugging

this %%+! changed the rap game even after Ghost specifically said " I dont want no N sounding like me on any album"

pimp.gif

if its not in your top 3 then your parents are siblings

Realtalk though im getting alot of stonefaces in the Life after death thread for saying this > Illmatic and dudes think im bugging

this %%+! changed the rap game even after Ghost specifically said " I dont want no N sounding like me on any album"

pimp.gif

if its not in your top 3 then your parents are siblings

The title had me thinking you was gonna post some recent album
laugh.gif

It's up there. Not better than Illmatic to me tho.

The title had me thinking you was gonna post some recent album
laugh.gif

It's up there. Not better than Illmatic to me tho.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

No not for that. For saying it had the most influence of any album in any genre. That's why you got a big
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

No not for that. For saying it had the most influence of any album in any genre. That's why you got a big
indifferent.gif

You're getting stonefaces for saying it's the most influential album, of all time, of any genre. I dont think anyone's gonna
indifferent.gif
you for saying this is one of the best rap albums ever. Because it is.

You're getting stonefaces for saying it's the most influential album, of all time, of any genre. I dont think anyone's gonna
indifferent.gif
you for saying this is one of the best rap albums ever. Because it is.

Sorry, but I'll take this over both of Biggie's albums always... 
pimp.gif

I *@++ with it more than Illmatic too. Thats just me tho...

Sorry, but I'll take this over both of Biggie's albums always... 
pimp.gif

I *@++ with it more than Illmatic too. Thats just me tho...

At first I was
grin.gif
at it being better than Illmatic, but then I thought about it.

I played this album way more than Illmatic, bought it twice and downloaded it once too.

If I'm being completely fair though, NaS did Illmatic with only one guest appearance (not including Q-Tip doing the hook on One Love), so it's a tough call.

At first I was
grin.gif
at it being better than Illmatic, but then I thought about it.

I played this album way more than Illmatic, bought it twice and downloaded it once too.

If I'm being completely fair though, NaS did Illmatic with only one guest appearance (not including Q-Tip doing the hook on One Love), so it's a tough call.

The best Wu solo album imo.  If you asked me to hand out an album that capture quintessential NYC rap in the 90's, I would hand them this or the Infamous.

Back
Top Bottom