With G4TV gone, how do get your fix for the latest Games, Movies, and Gadgets? Other than NT of cour

I know there are plenty of websites specializing in one or the other. I need a website or Youtube channel that does great reviews on ALL 3 (like G4TV did) .

I miss Kevin Perrerra and that chick that was on the show before Olivia Munn. :frown:

ign is close to what i'm looking for. but i dunno, they trying hard (but unsuccessfully?).

Not sure about all three .. but

Technobuffalo
Rev3Games
MKBHD
The Verge.

I wonder if anyone watches that esquire channel that replaced it. Not sure why there can't be one channel focused on stuff like video games and gadgets.

I know there are plenty of websites specializing in one or the other. I need a website or Youtube channel that does great reviews on ALL 3 (like G4TV did) .

I miss Kevin Perrerra and that chick that was on the show before Olivia Munn.
frown.gif
No one remembers her and the few who do don't miss her
laugh.gif

I'm sure most people didn't even know there was someone before Olivia Munn.

I loved AOTS. There was a long moment in time where it was my favorite show on TV

Y'all remember Filter???? Or was it Fliter?????

I haven't seen it since I was in like 4th grade..

Back when I had cable :wink: :stoneface:

Y'all know what I'm talking about???

How long did they last???

Last edited:
sarah lane?

anyway, just subscribe to IGN, gamespot, etc on youtube. They'll give you daily stuff

Y'all remember Filter???? Or was it Fliter?????

Yeah, I remember Filter. I forgot my TV used to LIVE on G4 :lol: Between XPlay, AoTS, Filter, Cinematech, and Anime Unleashed; a young ___ was never bored :pimp:

Side note: Why the hell do you keep putting that much space between each sentence son?

Side note: Why the hell do you keep putting that much space between each sentence son?

I do that???

And I used to read Game Informer. IDK though they never sent me my June issue from 2012 so **** them :stoneface:

Last edited:
Giant Bomb or Neogaf
Anandtech
LinusTechTips
Engadget or verge

i haven't been on the verge a lot, but will check it more. never heard of anandtech or linustechtips. engadget is just meh

It's called the internet. 

there's a show/website on the internet called "the internet" that talks about Games, Gadgets, AND Movies??!!?? WOW! That's awesome! Will check that out a s a p

most of the answers I'm getting, with the exception of ign, give me the impression that g4 was before it's time. there's no real substitute if i have to go to 3 or 4 different websites. :smh:

G4 in the early 2000's :smokin I used to watch reviews of PC components like video cards and stuff since I used to play Counter Strike so much.

the channels gone? surprised it lasted this long :lol:

i remember watching x-play like 10 years ago for all the games and reviews

Back
Top Bottom