With gas prices going up, how are you guys with Over Sized SUV's or V8's living through this?

Charger SRT8 that I only drive once a week. Weekend car 
pimp.gif

02 Sentra is the workhorse 
happy.gif

Charger SRT8 that I only drive once a week. Weekend car 
pimp.gif

02 Sentra is the workhorse 
happy.gif

im currently looking at motorcycles on craigslist. i figure stay in the dc area where metro is king.

im currently looking at motorcycles on craigslist. i figure stay in the dc area where metro is king.

Originally Posted by cs02132

How many miles do you guys get per tank? I have a 2004 VW Passat, has like 14 gallons, and I get like 250 miles to the tank at most. My last car was a 97 Altima and that got like 120 to the tank
sick.gif

Just wondering cause dude up there said he gets 300 in a Jeep???
nerd.gif

I get about 300 on my accord driving like OJ, but lately its gone up about 30 miles per tank or so. I just hate when someone else drives my car and doesn't put in gas.... Its a 2000 V6 btw.

Originally Posted by cs02132

How many miles do you guys get per tank? I have a 2004 VW Passat, has like 14 gallons, and I get like 250 miles to the tank at most. My last car was a 97 Altima and that got like 120 to the tank
sick.gif

Just wondering cause dude up there said he gets 300 in a Jeep???
nerd.gif

I get about 300 on my accord driving like OJ, but lately its gone up about 30 miles per tank or so. I just hate when someone else drives my car and doesn't put in gas.... Its a 2000 V6 btw.

I have a Tahoe.  I've cut back on my driving, and only drive to and from school.  I don't have a gf or a team, so I don't have to worry about driving to visit anyone.

I have a Tahoe.  I've cut back on my driving, and only drive to and from school.  I don't have a gf or a team, so I don't have to worry about driving to visit anyone.

Good thing i don't drive my car often as i'd be paying out the *%$ for gas. I ride my bike a lot and cut going out as much as i used to. I'm not trying to spend a quarter or even half of my paycheck just for gas. Last time i put gas in my car was in March. Going into the military soon too so i'm gonna be selling it before i leave. Love my car but its not gonna be driven while i'm gone so why keep it.

Good thing i don't drive my car often as i'd be paying out the *%$ for gas. I ride my bike a lot and cut going out as much as i used to. I'm not trying to spend a quarter or even half of my paycheck just for gas. Last time i put gas in my car was in March. Going into the military soon too so i'm gonna be selling it before i leave. Love my car but its not gonna be driven while i'm gone so why keep it.

Back
Top Bottom