Wiz Ball Boy Job

i may have posted this b4...not sure

but neway does ne1 kno anyone that is/has been a wiz ball boy...and could give me ne tips
i called the wiz and they told me to email this guy...i did...and never got an email back...

My LB is the Vice President of Player Personnel for the Wizards. I could ask him who deals with (Um, in the most hetero way I can say this.......) Ball Boys.

^^^haha

Dear Mr. Walter,

My name is Bryan Neill, about a year ago my mom spoke to you on the
phone about information regarding a job as a Wizards ball boy. And was
instructed for me to e-mail you about applying for the 2008-09 season
when I turned 15. I turned 15 in October 2007. I understand the age
requirement for the job is 16, and I will be 16 at the start of that
season.

Thank You,

I tried to sound as smart and professional as i could....i really want this job

i knew two females that were ball girls ... they were like 21 and 22 at teh time and looked better than the dancers

Dear Mr. Walter,

My name is Bryan Neill, about a year ago my mom spoke to you on the
phone about information regarding a job as a Wizards ball boy. And was
instructed for me to e-mail you about applying for the 2008-09 season
when I turned 15. I turned 15 in October 2007. I understand the age
requirement for the job is 16, and I will be 16 at the start of that
season.

Thank You,

I tried to sound as smart and professional as i could....i really want this job

Alright dude I had the same desire as you.... I used leave messages on his machine, email him repeatedly, talk to him at games that I could catch him at..butit really took me about two years to finally get his attention..finally if you are lucky you receive a letter in the mail by him saying that you have beenselected to "try out" as a team attendant..then you go and interview against about 9 other people when he only needs about 3-4 people and he'slooking for experience and age. So i just gave up trying and went another route....i currently work for the wizards and love this job 10x better than that onebut u gotta be 18 for it
grin.gif

What do you do with the Wiz?
I know its a little early to think about it.(im a sophmore in high school)..but thats what i really want to pursue as my career, something in PR, with the wiz,or play by play announcer something like that

Back
Top Bottom