****Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose BROKE UP?!?!?!****

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

Originally Posted by PRIME

Whats the big deal? It looks as if they were caught in the moment of a kiss on the cheek and it was a little too close that time.

Its his mother man. It's not that big of a deal.

you kiss your mom on the lips, cowgirl style?
indifferent.gif
1. Wiz's mom is much shorter than him. You cannot see her legs in the picture, she is not sitting down. 
2. They arent kissing on the lips, you can clearly see his mothers lips moved to the side closer to Wiz's cheek rather than completely on his. 

3. Given that the majority of her lips aren't even touching his, that means that their lips are touching at some point. So what, a guy kissed his mom and their lips touched a little. Does it have any effect on you?

Stop reaching. Do YOU kiss you mom on the lips cowgirl style? No, do I? No... Does Wiz? No. 

Dudes always making a deal out of nothing. 

in sons of anarchy jax and his mom are always all close, they kiss on the lips and even hold hands and touch foreheads

Such a stupid post.

They are not kissing lip to lip, and she is not sitting cowgirl on his lap.

Why did I even waste my time commenting on this *%*@.
30t6p3b.gif

I kiss my mom on the lips. She raised me all by herself and has sacrificed so much for me so I'll be damned if I'm not going to give her the same love she gave me back just because a bunch of insecure dudes watching think it's weird.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I kiss my mom on the lips. She raised me all by herself and has sacrificed so much for me so I'll be damned if I'm not going to give her the same love she gave me back just because a bunch of insecure dudes watching think it's weird.

Just like retro23 said mother and son relationships are very special, especially when there is no father around. 
I would see nothing wrong if they kiss on the lips(which they did not).

She is standing...

Wiz is like 6'5" fambs...

And its okay to kiss momb dukes on the lips...

That is kinda weird, but that's hardly even on the lips and theyre not even sitting

Back
Top Bottom