Wiz Khalifa Or Curren$y

I dont get how yall say Spitta be rambling, i understand every word he says on the track. He just has an awkward, unique flow. Only time i hear him mumble is the beginning or end of songs when he be repeating/ reciting old lyrics.
Anyway im pretty much with the majority Spitta lyrically, Wiz song wise, but thats as of right now. Not talkin bout old Wiz or Curren$y

I dont get how yall say Spitta be rambling, i understand every word he says on the track. He just has an awkward, unique flow. Only time i hear him mumble is the beginning or end of songs when he be repeating/ reciting old lyrics.
Anyway im pretty much with the majority Spitta lyrically, Wiz song wise, but thats as of right now. Not talkin bout old Wiz or Curren$y

Originally Posted by L7OSER

even the biggest Currensy fans know he be mumbling and rambling on and on
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

at the beginning of the song other than that everything is clear

laugh.gif

at the beginning of the song other than that everything is clear

laugh.gif
naa please provide examples. you talking about the beginning of songs? he always does that

laugh.gif
naa please provide examples. you talking about the beginning of songs? he always does that

Originally Posted by Xavier

laugh.gif
oh thats what it is. i dont know whether this dude is rapping or mumbling in the beginning, end middle of songs.

I still rocks with him regardless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

laugh.gif
oh thats what it is. i dont know whether this dude is rapping or mumbling in the beginning, end middle of songs.

I still rocks with him regardless
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom