WIZ KHALIFA??? WHO IS THIS DUDE???

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Is that Cabin Fever going to be on Kush and OJ?

its supposedly off of the 2010 XXL's Freshmen mixtape. He might throw it in on Kush X Oj though.

Originally Posted by davizzy

its supposedly off of the 2010 XXL's Freshmen mixtape. He might throw it in on Kush X Oj though.
Is stack bundles he would of shut down XXL's Freshmen class
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If stack bundles was alive he would of shut down xxl's freshmen class

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm so serious...

Prince of the City 2 (as a whole) > any of his other mixtapes.
I must dissent...Star Power conveys Wiz in his natural element the most imo.

Originally Posted by PresidentHudson

You cant mention wiz as a hot rapper without bringin up currency the hott spitta

Wiz ear for beats puts and Currensy's to shame. IMO Wiz ability to make good songs is just on another level compared to spitta.

/\ not necessarily. All depends on what style of beats you prefer. For some @@@# to bang in your system then you go with Wiz...some smooth laid back jazzy @@@# to just smoke too...Currensy got it.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ not necessarily. All depends on what style of beats you prefer. For some @@@# to bang in your system then you go with Wiz...some smooth laid back jazzy @@@# to just smoke too...Currensy got it.

I don't really find spittas stuff to Jazzy and the production can get a lil repetitive for me.

still waiting on official news on this SD Wiz show...one of the cities on the west coast is holding things up...i'll keep you guys posted once i hear more though

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

still waiting on official news on this SD Wiz show...one of the cities on the west coast is holding things up...i'll keep you guys posted once i hear more though

he's going to have a West coast tour for sure? if so im def going to something in my area
pimp.gif

also does anybody know where that Cabin Fever is from?? Just heard it for the first time...cant wait to play it in the car! (Memphis Mojos!)

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

he's going to have a West coast tour for sure? if so im def going to something in my area
pimp.gif
yessir...most major cities will be covered...

i will let NT know once i know more info

All I know is that he has some of the worst tattoos in the game!

*memo to rappers and aspiring rappers

sometimes less is more!

Originally Posted by Luckyiam619

All I know is that he has some of the worst tattoos in the game!

*memo to rappers and aspiring rappers

sometimes less is more!
he's got so many tats it's hard to tell what's good and what's bad
roll.gif

you gonna be at the SD show?

Back
Top Bottom