WIZ KHALIFA??? WHO IS THIS DUDE???

I'm hyped for wiz tomorrow in NYC. I've listened to just about all his stuff from star power to deal or no deal, any new songs u guys reccommend I check for before the show tomorro?

Soo...ol boy needs to stop tweetin about and just drop KushxOJ.

wiz is laggin' on this mixtape hope it gets dropped by the weekend.
PJ any word on any other wiz shows in the west coast other than the SD show?

Checking in for the show tonight... I got on coppers, red bape crew and pittsburgh fitted
prolly smellin like kush lol

tickets are in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hit me up if you are coming to the show and i will get them to you ASAP...

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Checking in for the show tonight... I got on coppers, red bape crew and pittsburgh fitted

I'll be rockin' a "Bud" flannel snap-back hat with mad curly hair, probably some SB blazers and a lime green shirt.

Originally Posted by Yoda

I'll be rockin' a "Bud" flannel snap-back hat with mad curly hair, probably some SB blazers and a lime green shirt.
How cute

j/p

You have mad chains on?

Na i didnt have chains on... Yoo my homegirl passrd out when currensy came out, i think soneobe spiked her drink or the kush was too much for her
missed some of the show but shes ok, and we got vip passes to chill wit everyone after but we aint go up there with wiz and them

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

tickets are in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo. im trying to make sure i get mines. lemme know whats the best way to get some tickets in hand.. whats the price tag? its in Mira Mesa at the Epicentre right? i aint tryna
pimp.gif
 at that burned out park.. maybe ill just handle mines on the way..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk These

tickets are in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo. im trying to make sure i get mines. lemme know whats the best way to get some tickets in hand.. its in Mira Mesa at the Epicentre right? i aint tryna
pimp.gif
 at that burned out park.. maybe ill just handle mines on the way.
yeah i'm tryin to figure out a way to have a PREparty...and hit me at my facebook...Tyler Johnson or i'll PM you my #...i'll be at the beach a couple days next week and in the state area selling tickets...i'll let you know!

tickets are in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo. im trying to make sure i get mines. lemme know whats the best way to get some tickets in hand.. its in Mira Mesa at the Epicentre right? i aint tryna
pimp.gif
yeah i'm tryin to figure out a way to have a PREparty...and hit me at my facebook...Tyler Johnson or i'll PM you my #...i'll be at the beach a couple days next week and in the state area selling tickets...i'll let you know!

i just looked you up on FB and didnt know which TJ you were hahah!! anyway, keep me posted.. im def wit it.

tickets are in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i just looked you up on FB and didnt know which TJ you were hahah!! anyway, keep me posted.. im def wit it.

hit you with a pm...

Back
Top Bottom