Wiz should produce Killa's next album

This dude Wiz...imho...is a genius musically. Very very Few hip hop artist got that third ear to where I think they could dibble and dabble in a different genre and still be on point...and hes one.

I think he should produce Cams next album...a la...Juicy. I think he would still keep Cam cam but give him that extra push.

Plus...if this Lola Monroe chick becomes hot...I think its a no brainer who I would sign with in the future.

camron.gif

This guy really said Wiz is a musical genius .

Wiz Khalifa has been putting up Cliff Pennington numbers with every release since Kush & OJ.

Even in his heyday before he was on his cornball ****, yea he had a good ear and could write a hook but he was still good for half a tape of filler at least.

Wiz knows his lane better than his fans.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite  

This dude Wiz...imho...is a genius musically. Very very Few hip hop artist got that third ear to where I think they could dibble and dabble in a different genre and still be on point...and hes one.

I think he should produce Cams next album...a la...Juicy. I think he would still keep Cam cam but give him that extra push.
8d3ae_ORIG-f_yo_thread.gif

what in the hell is a third ear?

This guy really said Wiz is a musical genius .

Wiz Khalifa has been putting up Cliff Pennington numbers with every release since Kush & OJ.

Even in his heyday before he was on his cornball ****, yea he had a good ear and could write a hook but he was still good for half a tape of filler at least.

Wiz knows his lane better than his fans.
Plus, no one is checking for Cam'Ron today. Stop it.

Yall acting like Cam making moves.

Yall got my defintion of produce wrong. Kinda like what hes doing with Juicy. Just make sure musically Cams on point...

I think Wiz makes good music sonically. Not saying everything he makes is a classic...but Wiz knows how to make music. Period. Dude is one of the best doing it chorus wise and his simplicity can transfer to executive producing anybody imho. Wiz has that lifetime talent and lane because he knows how to not be pigeon holed.

I love Cam...and I think he could take a dude like Cam...know what would sound dope for him...sonically, visually, and put some blood back in his careers vein. Whats killa doing now? It would be a smart move. He could use a Just Blaze or Heatmakerz...but just cosign it and be like 'yea thats hot'...or 'nah...not feeling it.'

Cats in here stuck in the early 100s.

i bet Wiz would love to work with Cam. I remember when him talking about Camron was his favorite rapper in high school.

edit:
found it was in MTV When I Was 17
3:31 talks about it

his video with camron for "The bluff" just came out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom