WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

hundo
pimp.gif

If undertaker is being legit about the pain right now, which isn't too far of a reach, then
eek.gif
eek.gif

This is probably an angle to get him away until next wrestlemania though.

If undertaker is being legit about the pain right now, which isn't too far of a reach, then
eek.gif
eek.gif

This is probably an angle to get him away until next wrestlemania though.

Sloppy gogoplata... finished like Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi though. Taker takes a beating then pulls off a submission. It would've looked better if HHH went for a another spinebuster then Taker got his sub from there

Sloppy gogoplata... finished like Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi though. Taker takes a beating then pulls off a submission. It would've looked better if HHH went for a another spinebuster then Taker got his sub from there

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

IF he would have had the Gogoplata actually locked in, I would have had no problem.  It was just like the Silva/Sonnen fight where Sonnen dominated and got caught.  But Taker messed up locking the gogoplata in, so it just didn't work for me.

Plus.... technically The Undertaker was pinned for about 90 seconds.
glad I wasn't the only one that noticed 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

IF he would have had the Gogoplata actually locked in, I would have had no problem.  It was just like the Silva/Sonnen fight where Sonnen dominated and got caught.  But Taker messed up locking the gogoplata in, so it just didn't work for me.

Plus.... technically The Undertaker was pinned for about 90 seconds.
glad I wasn't the only one that noticed 

Back
Top Bottom