wolverine AF1's?

saw these last night after the hornets nuggets game. i like the box more than i like the shoe.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't think you can embed videos from nba.com, but normally, when you want embed a video from, say, youtube, you have to use the embed function throughyuku, you can't just paste the html. on the icon bar above the white area where you type your post, there's a little box with a play button on it. you click that and get a new little toolbar where you can either search for a video to embed or click the "add from url" button to paste the url ofthe video.

anyhow, i just thuoght it was amusing that Ernie was rocking them. otherwise, I don't usually care for this type of custom shoe.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

^^ How much dey ended off @?....
nerd.gif
it wasn't an auction if you're asking. on twitter - you had to find out the names of two of his hs teammates. no where on google. hegraduated 1983. not sure how the winner found it. but i used nytimes.com archives.

it's a pair of size 12 autographed by the jet --- custom wolverine af1. box looks better than the shoes.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

damn almost won them on twitter through Kenny Smith.

www.twitter.com/thejetontnt

I got a consolation prize. not sure what it is though.

Yeah, I was online when he first announced the contest... Dude had me mad as hell trying to fins the names of two of his HS teamates... It was funny how KennyAnderson was trying to win the shoes though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom