Woman Chokes Bouncer Unconscious - She Thought He Groped Her...

Did you all see this? I got some questions. Never been put in a RNC, but if dude is a bouncer, why didn't he try to fight the girl off? Maybe some of the MMA heads or someone can shed some light on this.

Newly released video shows a 5-foot-1 New York woman choking a much taller nightclub bouncer unconscious after she mistakenly thought he had slapped her rear end while she was dancing with a friend.

The Plattsburgh Police Department posted the video Thursday showing 22-year-old Kierah Lagrave attacking the bouncer from behind at Five1Eight Nightclub on Oct. 20.

Woman chokes nightclub bouncer she mistakenly thought groped her

Watch the vid...dude just....took it. *shrugs*

5C4BF878-2E1D-42A7-90D0-BC67DCCB633D.jpeg

Crazy bish, if you gonna strangle me at least start off with a little foreplay.

I like it when they do that rough ish afterwards

Last edited:
When a girl is going crazy I’ve learned to get the **** away. You CANT win as a dude in any situation

apparently the bouncer thought his friend was strangling him but it was too late :lol:

I guess that makes sense about his non-reaction...but on the flip, if he's on the clock as a bouncer this is not a good look :lol: :smh:

as a bouncer, if he decided to break the chokehold and slam her on her drunk bimbo head, is he in any legal trouble?

Yea this situation doesn't even make sense. Why would a "friend" choke him until he loses consciousness? What friend did he think was choking him?

A properly applied choke doesn’t result in any pain or much discomfort and takes about 6 seconds to put someone out. It is strange that he didn’t do anything at all though, and it is unlikely that the girl would be able to apply it properly without a bit of training.

RNC

This choke, in either the figure-four or clasped-hand variation, is an extremely dangerous technique if used thoughtlessly or improperly. When applied as a blood choke in particular, it immediately reduces the supply of oxygen to the brain, leading (as mentioned above) to unconsciousness and ultimately (if not released) to brain damage or death. It is imperative, when using this technique, to be completely aware of your opponent's physical state, and to release the choke at any sign of your opponent losing consciousness. From the sport's inception, no fatalities have been reported as due to choking in judo

From wiki.

She should have been charged with attempting murder 2nd or 3rd degree.

Back
Top Bottom