Woman falsely accuses man of rape Vol. Signed by the ATL Falcons!

5 years of your life. Does anyone know how long a ******g year is? How long a year takes.... I think it's easy to talk about time wasted when you're not in their shoes experiencing that **** everyday for literally no reason. Wish that woman nothing but death. 5 years should goes towards time served if I killed her myself afterwards. Holy ****.

Happy for dude man, he went about things all the right way, cause lord knows how I would have acted after being confronted with this woman :smh:

Wait, this chick is still walking around free?

How is that possible? Someone needs to send the goons to break her legs or something. She lied and ruined this kids life pretty much and got a check. It comes out she lied in court and nothing? And then she had the audacity to friend request him when he got out. Lord knows someone would have been at her door if that was me.

Edit: Just noticed this story is from May. Dont think I even heard about it when it happened. Glad hes gonna get a shot in the league. But damn.

Last edited:
I'm happy for dude that he got another chance at life, after losing the most important years of his. At 26 he is still young, and a lot of life left to leave, but the reality is he lost the most important years. Graduating HS attending College, then the pros. I really wish him the best moving forward.

Late pass. Just read the entire thread. So many different emotions. I'm really happy for the guy getting signed to ATL. Hopefully he crushes it in the league. I'm going to buy his jersey.

Really happy for dude. :pimp:

Wishing him not but success with the Falcons

It still sickens me that this broad has not faced any punishment for her actions. :smh:

Honestly women who falsely accuse someone of rape need to face jail time, period.

Because even if the dude is rightly found innocent he will have the stigma of being an accused rapist with him for the rest of his life.

Ruining a person's life to save face and not look like a ho. :smh:

Yeah, she basically locked him up and took a ton of money from the state. She needs to face some sort of punishment. She's a grimey dirtbag.

im also sickened by the fact that it seems like nothing will happen to this chick 
mean.gif

i wish nothing but the worst for chicks like these

word I don't understand that ****. It's not like she made a mistake and accused the wrong person, her actions were deliberate and malicious. Chicks letting dudes run a train on them, then the next day want to call rape. Those ******* need to go to jail.

I'll crack open a diet Dr. Pepper tonight in honor of this man. May that girl burn in hell

Yeaaahhh. I wish the raiders would have signed him tho. We need a whole new damn team.

Didnt she commit perjury since they have to testify under oath?

My thoughts exactly. How the HELL is she still walking around with her freedom?

IDK, man. If this was me, I'd kill her. Like someone said before, 1 year is a VERY long time. Imagine having to serve 5 years of your life behind bars with some people who actually did commit crimes?

tough story. can't believe how evil ppl can be. that chick will get hers one way or another

he probably has no shot at really playing in the NFL bu it hope good comes his way

Back
Top Bottom