Woman gets $1,200/month in fancy meals Vol. Enter Simps

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Well the guys she dates are spending 1200 a month collectively so they'd have to share the lambo
laugh.gif
This. It's $1,200 between several dudes a month so your analogy is flawed regardless.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH A USED LAMBO? IT'S A LAMBO. THE GIRLS YOU CAN PICK UP WITH IT DON'T CARE IF IT'S USED OR NEW OR A MURCI, GALLARDO, AVENTADORS, HORSE, PITBULL, ETC.
laugh.gif

Nah you misunderstood him. It's a bad analogy because it isn't one guy spending $1200 on her a month, it's multiple guys. So unless all the guys she's dating are willing to pool together to finance a Lambo, my analogy was off.

You're still right though, after one week it's not like anyone can tell the difference or even care about the difference between a new and a used Lamborghini.

The investment banker types were thrilled to woo her with extraordinary restaurants like the underground taqueria La Esquina and a Japanese restaurant, Megu, in Tribeca. One guy even took her to a champagne bar and purchased a $200 bottle
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

350k? Maybe an LP670-SV when it retailed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Used Gallardos go for around $100,000 right now. I went to a Lamborghini dealership in August and asked them how much it would cost to lease a used Gallardo, they told me about $1500, for the older model, $1700 max.

Not to mention, Aston Martins can be had for around $1000, a long with a bunch of other expensive cars. The point is that these guys are tools for spending that much money on a gold digger when they could get ten of them along with a great car.
I was referring to new Lamborghini's, Murcielago's specifically but I know Aventadors are close to 400K. But...

Well the guys she dates are spending 1200 a month collectively so they'd have to share the lambo
laugh.gif
This. It's $1,200 between several dudes a month so your analogy is flawed regardless.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH A USED LAMBO? IT'S A LAMBO. THE GIRLS YOU CAN PICK UP WITH IT DON'T CARE IF IT'S USED OR NEW OR A MURCI, GALLARDO, AVENTADORS, HORSE, PITBULL, ETC.
laugh.gif
Nothing, we just had a discrepancy in understanding the analogy.

laugh.gif

Fine, you're right, it was a bad analogy.

But the point is that this woman is dumb for living way out of her means (can't afford dinner but has an apartment in midtown Manhattan?), and the guys taking her out are losers for spending so much money on this money-thirsty girl.

Can't even hate though. She's just taking advantage of stupid people. I'd do the same if I had the opportunity.
Agreed. My man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mean i would do this if it were flipped.

I easily put up with annoying / not that good looking females 5 nights a week to eat a nice meal for free every night.

I remember when my sister was on match and would be getting 2-3 dates a week for about a month.  Dudes were taking her to $40-$50 a plate dinners.  I was super jelly.  Coming back from Fogo de Chau (sp) like....eh he was super weird.  Like bet that $50 of all you can eat Brazilian steak house wasn't super weird though.  

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I mean i would do this if it were flipped.

I easily put up with annoying / not that good looking females 5 nights a week to eat a nice meal for free every night.

For real. It's like $60/hour pay for this girl.

For 60 dollars an hour I'd watch paint dry in the dark
laugh.gif

If she's not getting smashed, she's picking through the crop of NTers on Match.

What if she was at any one of these "dates" and dude was like, let's go Dutch? She just bounce or ante up?

pimp.gif

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. GONNA SEE IF I CAN DO THE SAME.

TOO CHEAP FOR MATCH.

GONNA TRY IT WITH POF.

I hate to kill your spirits, but it's probably not going to work.

Most girls probably won't expect to pay for both people for a meal, let alone an expensive one. And how many rich girls do you know? A rich woman who is also desperate and ugly is probably going to be hard to find.

i hope she has the decensy to give up the box for these guys spulurgin on her.

So annoyed. Women do things like this and then turn around like "omgawd I can't believe he didn't pay on the first date." Yeah, because you're an evil wench, and women like you have ruined men and chivalry for the rest of us, dillhole.

Tired of people like her giving my gender a bad name.

We'll see who gets the last laugh when one of the dudes finds out and he flips his lid and they find her dead in a ditch.

Uhhh....

How is she "making" $1200 if she only used to spend $500 monthly. Is she selling the unused champagne and uneaten tacos? She's only "making" $500 !since that was her lifestyle, which is only $450 due to the subscription. The extra dinners is excess she never even spent in the first place. Can't save what was never spent, I believe. 2 hours/night for 20+ nights a month (at least 40 hours) and time planning and searching and she's "making" like $10/hr.

She's doing it big alright. Real big.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

So annoyed. Women do things like this and then turn around like "omgawd I can't believe he didn't pay on the first date." Yeah, because you're an evil wench, and women like you have ruined men and chivalry for the rest of us, dillhole.

It's cool honey bun, *%#$!@*+ don't speak for all men therefore gold digging +*#%## don't speak for all women.Although it's women like this who make me treat all women like absolute trash.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

We'll see who gets the last laugh when one of the dudes finds out and he flips his lid and they find her dead in a ditch.

The courts will get the last laugh. The system favors attractive white women and hates successful men, especially those involved in finance.

In the end, everyone loses
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Uhhh....

How is she "making" $1200 if she only used to spend $500 monthly. Is she selling the unused champagne and uneaten tacos? She's only "making" $500 !since that was her lifestyle, which is only $450 due to the subscription. The extra dinners is excess she never even spent in the first place. Can't save what you never spent, I believe. 2 hours/night for 20+ nights a month (at least 40 hours) and time planning and searching and she's "making" like $10/hr.

You wouldn't consider getting a "good" (using the term loosely since we are referring to lavish meals) as profiting? I see point about only making $450 because that's what she is saving. I can't dispute that fact. But can't one reasonably say she is seeing an extreme benefit in the quality of her meals, and essentially lifestyle, beforehand and after?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

The courts will get the last laugh. The system favors attractive white women and hates successful men, especially those involved in finance.

In the end, everyone loses
laugh.gif
fixed it up a bit champ.

Originally Posted by goDie

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

It's cool honey bun, *%#$!@*+ don't speak for all men therefore gold digging +*#%## don't speak for all women.Although it's women like this who make me treat all women like absolute trash.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and chicks wonder why im so cheap. gotta earn it, toots.

cant knock the hustle, though. i guess. so props to her?

Uhhh....

How is she "making" $1200 if she only used to spend $500 monthly. Is she selling the unused champagne and uneaten tacos? She's only "making" $500 !since that was her lifestyle, which is only $450 due to the subscription. The extra dinners is excess she never even spent in the first place. Can't save what you never spent, I believe. 2 hours/night for 20+ nights a month (at least 40 hours) and time planning and searching and she's "making" like $10/hr.

You wouldn't consider getting a "good" (using the term loosely since we are referring to lavish meals) as profiting? I see point about only making $450 because that's what she is saving. I can't dispute that fact. But can't one reasonably say she is seeing an extreme benefit in the quality of her meals, and essentially lifestyle, beforehand and after?

Maybe she derived utility from the dinners that cannot be measured in dollars and cents but I thought her entire modus operandi was to save money and pay down debt. At the end of the day, therapists are the real winners.

I aint even mad.

btw $45K equals about $3900 a month pre tax. If tax takes a third it's at $2600. Take away her rent and she's at $1200. Why on earth is that such a problem for her. Basically $40 a day in spending money. She rather deal with people she dont like to profit $10 if she doing it right??? And you know that box is destroyed at this point.

btw she got 2 roommates or girlfriends. If so, she losing in that rent. means they paying $3k to rent a spot.

Uhhh....

Maybe she derived utility from the dinners that cannot be measured in dollars and cents but I thought her entire modus operandi was to save money and pay down debt. At the end of the day, therapists are the real winners.
I agree for the most part. She was aiming simply to cover her expenses but I think it got out of hand. And technically, to recoup the entire $450, she would have to go out every night of the month, otherwise she's bound to spend money on meals. She sounds like the type of broad to make Ramen and drink Vladmir and Shasta on those nights, though.

Did anyone else find it funny how at the end it mentioned she has a boyfriend now? I bet you she found the richest dude who was dumb enough to trick on her beyond dinner and got him to wife her up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I aint even mad.

btw $45K equals about $3900 a month pre tax. If tax takes a third it's at $2600. Take away her rent and she's at $1200. Why on earth is that such a problem for her. Basically $40 a day in spending money. She rather deal with people she dont like to profit $10 if she doing it right??? And you know that box is destroyed at this point.

btw she got 2 roommates or girlfriends. If so, she losing in that rent. means they paying $3k to rent a spot.
That's not uncommon for 3 or even 2 bedrooms in NYC
laugh.gif

she doesn't have to be smashing most of them if she maxes out at 5 dates...

i'm sure a few have hit cuz they were good looking or she was horny but i'd guess most havent...

how would they really find out? its just dating...someone would have to do a lot of work to find out her and her roommates plans

Back
Top Bottom