Woman Sports Bikini at Airport Security vol LAX

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wear shorts, a hoodie and flip flops to the airport cause I hate the whole process of taken shoes and belts off.
laugh.gif

seriously man.. i never understood people getting all fly (no pun) at the airport.. dudes got their QS Nikes with the matching jacket, crisp jeans and all for a flight out back to their moms. 
laugh.gif
.. females are even worse. 
It once was a nice thing to suit up for a flight, just because you never know what female you will meet in the airport lounge or something. Trust me some of that %## in the movie "Up In The Air"  is true. But now yeah man there is no point.

Had this convo wit my pops in the summer. He hated how I was dressed on my
way back to Atl, and he used to dress me in my best when I was real young. Im
all about being comfortable, but there are so many females and/or business opp's
when traveling. Also u never know what ur gonna run into once u land.

If the flight is < 3 hrs, y not?

I wear shorts, a hoodie and flip flops to the airport cause I hate the whole process of taken shoes and belts off.
laugh.gif

seriously man.. i never understood people getting all fly (no pun) at the airport.. dudes got their QS Nikes with the matching jacket, crisp jeans and all for a flight out back to their moms. 
laugh.gif
It once was a nice thing to suit up for a flight, just because you never know what female you will meet in the airport lounge or something. Trust me some of that %## in the movie "Up In The Air"  is true. But now yeah man there is no point.

all about being comfortable, but there are so many females and/or business opp's

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Last few times I traveled, hoodie, sweats, and flip-flops. Being comfortable on a long flight is much needed.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Last few times I traveled, hoodie, sweats, and flip-flops. Being comfortable on a long flight is much needed.

Back
Top Bottom