Woman walks around topless through the streets of NYC to let women know their rights to bare

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

someone should had WIO and fap right in front of her
NYPD would shoot the dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I'm down with the movement.But how many women are comfortable enough with themselves to do that?

What would they gain from walking around topless
laugh.gif
?Better tan?

The number one thing every women is trying to gain: Attention.
Thats really all I'm taking from this as well. I won't protest though.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I think we should be more accepting of women going topless in the same areas, men can go topless. (Parks, beaches and jogging) I think if women were allowed to do this, men would be less of a  horndog when they saw bare breasts
There's no way you actually believe this 
laugh.gif

i can see it already chicks gonna go out topless and freak out if they catch us staring
laugh.gif

dat women logic

1. We all agree to pretend to be outraged by this.
2. The contrarian nature of modern females would force them all to walk around with their boobs out.
3. It becomes a normal thing. We'd have to put up with the occasional old lady boob, but eh.
4. ???
5. Profit! Women think they won a battle for womanhood and we get to see all the sweet sweet breastisiz
devil.gif

Only downside is that it would pretty much desexualize womens' breasts for future generations
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

i can see it already chicks gonna go out topless and freak out if they catch us staring
laugh.gif

dat women logic
riiighttttt
a nter has to be around her area. PICS?!

Originally Posted by shogun

I think we should be more accepting of women going topless in the same areas, men can go topless. (Parks, beaches and jogging) I think if women were allowed to do this, men would be less of a  horndog when they saw bare breasts
laugh.gif
mr friendly is right.

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

if every woman walked around topless, the thrill of finally seeing nips would really be diminished. obviously the visual appeal of a good set will always be there, but it would absolutely de-fetishize the breast

plus we can utilize that chris rock wisdom, 40yo tittie, that's ya man's, 25yo tittle, that's the community's

^
You might be underestimating the horndogginess (definitely not a word) of men.  We would make less of a commotion of it but men will always think like they do.  I can imagine how stupid the high school age population would be.

Assume this really took off, I'm talking nationwide.

What did low-rise jeans/slim jeans inadvertently give birth to...

Originally Posted by cap1229

You see that savage with the blue shirt on with the camera phone out?

grin.gif
I hope he has three daughters that walk around topless.
You see that girl with her top off?
How do you completely ignore that fact, then wish something bad for the dude?
That doesn't make any sense.
She precipitated that situation so you can at least place some blame on the woman.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

2. The contrarian nature of modern females would force them all to walk around with their boobs out.
3. It becomes a normal thing. We'd have to put up with the occasional old lady boob, but eh.
4. ???
5. Profit! Women think they won a battle for womanhood and we get to see all the sweet sweet breastisiz
devil.gif

Only downside is that it would pretty much desexualize womens' breasts for future generations
ohwell.gif

This. It would be like 'meh' another pair of breasts after a couple weeks. 
Censorship creates the beast.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

4. ???
devil.gif

ohwell.gif

This. It would be like 'meh' another pair of breasts after a couple weeks. 
Censorship creates the beast.

Sheeeee..

I see legs everyday and still love them to death.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by cap1229

You see that savage with the blue shirt on with the camera phone out?

grin.gif
I hope he has three daughters that walk around topless.
You see that girl with her top off?
How do you completely ignore that fact, then wish something bad for the dude?
That doesn't make any sense.
She precipitated that situation so you can at least place some blame on the woman.
BYAHHHH

when I was in Barcelona last summer, more than half the women on the beach were topless. Me and my boys ate some sandwiches while staring at some boobage not 15 feet away. Hopefully this woman will make such awesomeness readily accessible in America, too!

Back
Top Bottom