Woman Who Cried Rape Sentenced to Prison

indifferent.gif
chiva1908 wrote:

she should get 10 for being stupid, ruined that man's reputation, career, and pretty much his life.

Word, why is she only getting 3 years....she should do 10.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

they should show this to kids in public schools.

word up. 6th grade. thats when these girls start gertting fast nowadays. stop them from thinking their p is free pass to do as they will..

she deserves more time or the same amount of time dude spent in prison. thats crazy

It's nice to see at least one woman finally punished for doing something like this, even though the punishment isn't enough. The ease at which women can send men to jail is frightening.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by omgitswes

they should of given her more time

On top of this I think it should be mandatory prison for anyone who claims rape but is proven to have lied. I dont like the fact that cuz was in a cell for nearly four years and she gets a 1 - 3.

This.

Soft judge only giving 1-3 to that @#$%^
smh.gif
I woulda made it so she got exactly 1 year longer than the dude's prison term, at a minimum.

This guys is ruined! He probably went to jail with all this anger and it's been 3 years so it is still recent in his mind. Wow, and raping a woman is probably gonna get you #$@%ed up the $#@ because they dont respect people like that, rapers or molesters. Wow, this woman should go to jail for life!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by omgitswes

they should of given her more time

On top of this I think it should be mandatory prison for anyone who claims rape but is proven to have lied. I dont like the fact that cuz was in a cell for nearly four years and she gets a 1 - 3.

This is ridiculous, *&^% like this pisses me off, she should get a minimum of 4 years, she got off easy

She needs more time behind bars.

That's disgusting and not only making it worse for people who have actually been raped.

Why'd it take so long for it to come out she was lying anyway? That man lost four years of his life for %@+#%+! nothing.

why did he even offer her a ride in the first place?

smh.gif
@dudes offering strangers rides...if i dont know you, you ain't gettin' in my car

thats wrong wow i hope she rots in prison

i wonder what they will do to dude to make up for this crap?...ehh probably nothing i bet

Back
Top Bottom