Woman Who Licked Ice Cream at Walmart & Put it Back, Facing Possible Jail Time...

Why tho? Buck50s have to be the weirdest **** ive ever heard of

First dude I saw catch a buck 50 was by a scorned woman. He didn't want to give me the details but he was out of work for like 3 months and psychologically scarred from the experience. He was doing crazy dirt on the side though.

The second dude caught it because he violated some street code with some Puerto Rican dude that wanted to make a statement. That's just how they were getting down at the time. I assume money was involve. Dudes from that neighborhood where also scarring the ops with chemicals at the time too.

This was all in the early 2000's. Both dudes were far different after the experience. Most people don't move the same after getting their face scarred like that.

First dude I saw catch a buck 50 was by a scorned woman. He didn't want to give me the details but he was out of work for like 3 months and psychologically scarred from the experience. He was doing crazy dirt on the side though.

The second dude caught it because he violated some street code with some Puerto Rican dude that wanted to make a statement. That's just how they were getting down at the time. I assume money was involve. Dudes from that neighborhood where also scarring the ops with chemicals at the time too.

This was all in the early 2000's. Both dudes were far different after the experience. Most people don't move the same after getting their face scarred like that.

What does that have to do with licking icecream?

Yall aint heard of beatking? they been going ham on cucombers over there :lol:

Beatking been having those chicks throating vegetables for like 3 years now :lol:

Also, damn shame they even have to do this now
D_PXlLTVAAA6wFL.jpg

https://www.tampabay.com/news/publi...ts-at-indian-shores-shop-police-say-20190709/

Woman faces felony charges for spitting in ice cream, urinating in buckets at Indian Shores shop, police say
Jung Soon Wypcha, 66, was charged with criminal mischief and tampering with consumer products at the shop next to her food store.

Jung Soon Wypcha, 66, was charged with criminal mischief and tampering with consumer products. [Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office]
By Ben Leonard

Times Staff Writer

Published July 9
Updated July 9
SUMMER SALE

Limited time.
$3 for 3 months

INDIAN SHORES — Police arrested a St. Petersburg woman for ruining an estimated $2,000 worth of ice cream and forcing an ice cream shop to close for days by spitting, urinating and picking her nose into containers, according to an affidavit.

Jung Soon Wypcha, 66, was arrested Monday and charged with criminal mischief and tampering with consumer products after Indian Shores police reviewed videos showing her behavior over three days at Lu Lu’s Ice Cream shop.

The ice cream had to be destroyed for public safety, according to the affidavit, and the store closed for four to five days, according to owner Paul Chiulli. It reopened about a week ago.

Advertisement
Wypcha runs Indian Shores Food Mart next door. The two businesses share a bathroom, Chiulli said.

“I guess she wasn’t liking that we were getting popular,” he said.

Contacted Tuesday, Wypcha declined to comment.

The arrest affidavit gives this account:

On June 17, Wypcha used the bathroom with the door ajar five times and didn’t wash her hands afterward. Then she went to the organic ice cream freezer and put her hands into the ice cream containers.

Videos that day also caught her picking her nose then putting her hands in the product and later spitting into ice cream containers.

On June 18, she attempted to open an ice cream freezer and failed.

And on June 22, she went to use the bathroom but found the door locked and urinated in a bucket used to churn ice cream.

She then dumped the bucket in a sink where ice cream utensils and bowls are washed and later put her hands in the freezer again.

She was released Monday night in lieu of bail, set at $5,000 for the criminal mischief charge and $50,000 for the tampering charge. Both charges are felonies.

Advertisement
Contact Ben Leonard at (727) 893-8421 or [email protected]. Follow @Ben___Leonard.

Mental illness is a very serious problem in this society, which has been exacerbated by the attention gained through social media. You are a sick individual while contaminating food to be consumed by other customers. All that needs to happen now is for one of these idiots to do something to baby food.

They’ll start deep throating cucumbers next.

Am I allowed to say deep throating?

I've seen an IG video of girls at a club doing exactly that to cucumbers/eggplants :smh: I get extremely irritated at food wastage, so I just see @#$@ like that and wonder why they couldn't do that to a dildo/penis on one of those amateur cam videos instead (since they clearly aren't ashamed to do that in public)

The fact max sentence of 20 years was even brought up over this is serious, texas justice system aint no joke (aside from being execution capital of the country) i remember reading a story years ago about a dude getting like 55 yrs for stealing a pack of bacon out of the supermarket

Back
Top Bottom