Woman Who Licked Ice Cream at Walmart & Put it Back, Facing Possible Jail Time...

This keeps up I’m gonna go old school with it. Much more safe.

P3060033.jpg

Only in this country would it be cool for kids to try and get recognition for tampering with groceries :smh:

PotableFirsthandAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

They really need to get rid of "likes" on these social media apps.
Wait until they start paying for their own groceries. They’ll think differently.

KHUFU KHUFU

He says violence isn't the answer.

Man, violence has been the answer to SO many things you currently benefit from in this NOBLE nation
:lol:

Everything that required violence to be ushered in in this country was more often than not immoral. Can't believe they let you teach our future man :smh:

A teenager can whoop her a**.

Violence is needed
So you're cool with violence against yourself for a perceived slight? You gonna be cool with someone potential ending your life over something that most likely didn't warrant that kind of reaction? You think her getting pieced up is gonna make her learn anything other than violence is an acceptable solution to her problems?

KHUFU KHUFU

He says violence isn't the answer.

Man, violence has been the answer to SO many things you currently benefit from in this NOBLE nation
lol, agreed. However in this case, I think that banning her from, and then putting up her picture in every supermarket in the state for everyone to see, would suffice in this situation. She wanted to be famous, now make her famous. This is how they treat shoplifters in supermarkets here in NYC.

Never said you were, didn't even need to post the screen but I see you going for likes do your thing man.

Is violence needed to administer punishment on indecent behavior...No. I assume DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican was being extreme/sarcastic with his statement. If he's being serious well that's his own opinion and not what the public feels they all should do when they see someone behaving indecent.

A summons or community service as you recommend should be implaced but that's only due to the severity of the behavior or crime committed. 20 years for licking ice ice cream is beyond imo ridiculous. But this happen in Texas and imo Texas laws can be ridiculous.

Is violence needed to administer punishment on indecent behavior...No. I assume DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican was being extreme/sarcastic with his statement. If he's being serious well that's his own opinion and not what the public feels they all should do when they see someone behaving indecent.

A summons or community service as you recommend should be implaced but that's only due to the severity of the behavior or crime committed. 20 years for licking ice ice cream is beyond imo ridiculous. But this happen in Texas and imo Texas laws can be ridiculous.
Nah man, it's too late to reasonable now. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican let his cat out the bag

I got a dude who spends most of his days gardening and arguing with his cat and a guy who's so incompetent that he can't manage to make a decent burger telling me that violence IS the answer. :lol:
I maybe incompetent to make a decent burger but definitely not incompetent to recognize someone contradicting themselves to what they watch entertaining and then advocate for non-violent behavior.

Unless you believe wwe style wrestling isn't real. And we can end this conversation cause no one is actually getting hurt in those matches.

Can't be violent when it's just air-taps to the face.

Last edited:
I'm maybe incompetent to make a decent burger but definitely not incompetent to recognize someone contradicting what they watch entertaining and then advocate for non-violent behavior.

Unless you believe wwe style wrestling isn't real. And we can end this conversation cause no one is actually getting hurt in those matches.
It's purely entertainment, sometimes people get hurt. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican believes it's real though. He's banned from wwe events for reasons better left unsaid.

Back
Top Bottom