Women and their upperlip mustache

whats really good with this?

at what point does a woman allow herself to go outside rocking the upper lip mustache or even the partial with a few hairs tucked in the corner
smh.gif

to all yall, if your moms, girl, grandmother, aunt, sister, whomever is rockin the mustache, do us all a favor and buy her shaving gel and a gillette or the andis T trimmer.

and another thing, its the summer now, whats up with wearing a dress with stockings or shorts, with hairy legs.
smh.gif
i mean damn, have some decency, there are impressionable children in your hairy vicinity.

same thing goes for either unshaved armpit, or shaved armpit with a white powder cat deodorant and you are a woman of color, or even a white chick with the oompa loompa tan. please cop the clear gel, i'll spot you the extra 40 cents.
smh.gif

i can't even find pics of these atrocities. at least photographers have the discretion of not to make your hairy regions a Kodak moment.

i realize this is a team effort here, guys and gals, if you notice your loved one is experimenting with unattractive hair growth, pull her to the side and advise her before I cause a scene and emotionally scar her for life.

I've only seen them on old crazy ladies but if a chick is cute
sick.gif
Totalturn-off.

Spanish woman are always real hairy for some reason. Not all, but a lot of the ones I ran in to.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Basically, this is a hairy women unappreciation post.

And yeah, unappreciated
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Im never telling a girl to shave again!

I told this one pretty lightskin shorty to shave her lil lip hair and her meow mix down there and she got heated.

Been trying to work my way back since then
smh.gif

hairy women are unappreciated
sick.gif

there was actually this decent-looking girl (if u go to my school she's definitely not bad at all-relatively speaking) that was in one of my freshmanwriting classes that i was
pimp.gif
over, but after seeing the hair on herarms..
sick.gif
i stopped pursuin.
laugh.gif

now the upper lip mustache, there was this very, very hairy and ugly girl that went to school with me from basically K-12. she not only had a hairy mustache,but...hairy ALL over the place.
sick.gif
I remember back in middle school myfriends and I would stay away from her as far as possible during the dances, we'd measure the distance she was away from us and $#%% like that
laugh.gif
. we'd also avoid her friends at all costs.

def unappreciated...

i wish i had the guts to tell a girl to do something about their upperlip hair though.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by 916kings

This is Sacramento's Mayoral Candidate. I was watching this and all I could focus on was her bangin goatee.
sick.gif

http://www.kcra.com/video/16123354/index.html

sick.gif

sick.gif
, that has to be a dood

But you remind me of this Kat:

"Life is too damn short. Not ever, has a @$#%@ been ready to %+%+ a girl but changed his mind because her toenail was a different color than herfingernails"

I've always wondered why some women dont shave it, will it come back stronger? They have to see it when they look in the mirror, right?

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Like my Dominicans in the Heights tell me all the time....."mujeres con boso...toto sambroso..."

It's sabroso...and that is just
sick.gif
...trust me they got hairy butstoo...i tried to go down but i just went up and tried to play it off....it is a jungle.

Back
Top Bottom