women as leaders!?!

i'm not being sexist just trying to get a heat check 

1.if you're in a group of like 15 males  in a non professional setting how do you take a female leader seriously?(female leading a group of all males)**(in a professional setting you're forced to give respect)

2. How do you think of her non-sexually(semi-attractive)...

3. If she gets around do you still hold the same respect for her as if she didn't 

i know this a a bad analogy but this is all i could of :frown:pardon my ignorance)there are male coaches in female sports teams but there are no female coaches in male sports teams(**that i know of )

shout out to 

Haier%2BShooting%2BStars%2BhB-tUucmwOom.jpg

1.if you're in a group of like 15 males  in a non professional setting how do you take a female leader seriously?(female leading a group of all males)**(in a professional setting you're forced to give respect)

3. If she gets around do you still hold the same respect for her as if she didn't 

i know this a a bad analogy but this is all i could of :frown:pardon my ignorance)there are male coaches in female sports teams but there are no female coaches in male sports teams(**that i know of )

shout out to 

Haier%2BShooting%2BStars%2BhB-tUucmwOom.jpg

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

shout out to 

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

shout out to 

Back
Top Bottom