Zsuzsanna Jakabos, Hungarian Swimmer

zsuzsanna_jakabos_1324240781.jpg

zsuzsanna-jakabos-hottest-olympian-hungary-1-5-dae57901-sz500x596-animate.jpg

zsuzsanna-jakabos-hottest-olympian-hungary-6.jpg

zsuzsanna_jakabos_qtodrf_NN7Iwzu.sized.jpg

540jakabos0714.jpg

zsuzsanna_jakabos_bps_6582_wBuzmWA.sized.jpg

zsuzsanna-jakabos-water.jpg

why do people get so hyped when these chicks get these weak as hell dunks? big deal....6th grade kids can dunk.

Spain just got eliminated but Menegatti from Italy was looking good.

I was watching this match. I think I am in love with Marta Menegatti. SO to whoever posted her in this thread pages back for putting me on to her. Saw this match on the schedule yesterday and decided this was going to be a must watch. I'm going to miss Liliana's mass though.

Zsuzsanna Jakabos, Hungarian Swimmer

zsuzsanna_jakabos_1324240781.jpg

Jesus christ! I just spit my protein shake all over my damn computer! I looked through all the pictures and video in this thread and now I'm sitting here hard as a rock, milk all over the place, and sweating like Amy Winehouse in a liquor store. I don't know what to deal with first! You've guys have put me in quite the predicament, I hope you're happy.

LOL

That chick from Spain :smh: Her bikini bottoms can't handle that booty, and I'm not mad at all.

Thread needs more Jessica Ennis

Last edited:
Has the age countdown started for Maroney & Kyla Ross yet?
nerd.gif

(no pedo?)
The thing about gymnastics is it's kind of explicitly pedo.  Once you get past the amazing feats of athleticism, you realize the very culture of the sport is kinda gross.

That said,

a48c6168d66e11e19f3f22000a1c00f7_6.jpg

PedobearPeekLeft.jpg

Back
Top Bottom