Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

^
Why would you use a small coffee straw? Use one of the straws for the Big Gulp, you'd get more inhalation.

Because this thread could always use more pics...recent shots of my girl Sydney.

sydney-leroux-jj-watt-1.jpg

:wow:

**** JJ Watts. :smh:

Uh oh...

tumblr_mi2u7hIIHH1r53oo6o1_500.jpg

Tears will be shed the day this woman announces pregnancy

allyson-felix-3rd-cartoon-network-hall-game-1fRAFX.jpg

Last edited:
Well... It's certainly frowned upon
By women (who getting a potential cash cow taken from them) and haters (who oftentimes want to do exactly what they hating on you for) they don't count. As long as its legal I don't give a you know.

laugh.gif
  For the record I'm by no means advocating grown men creeping on and smanging high school girls.

I just wanted to play devil's advocate and stir the pot.  Before I get labeled as being down with cradle robbing lol...

:lol:   For the record I'm by no means advocating grown men creeping on and smanging high school girls.

I just wanted to play devil's advocate and stir the pot.  Before I get labeled as being down with cradle robbing lol...
Man its whatever to me as long as its legal since everybody knows what they getting out of the deal. These chicks aren't stupid they know what its hittin for just like their older counterparts.

Back
Top Bottom