Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

You for real have a shot at making the games? That would be awesome to have an NTer out there. Tell us more about it if you wouldn't mind. How old are you?

For one, it's a u-23 squad for the Olympics and Rook ain't on any of the youth national team squads right now. Two, our olympic squad consists of all professionals and Rook ain't playing professionally. Third, the US gotta qualify first, it ain't a damn invitation.

Dude is talkin' out of his butt...as usual :lol:

Kiefer-wins-historic-medal-earns-honor-0GFJDI2-x-large.jpg

130217886.jpg

:wow: :wow:

That helmet is COLD too.

Last edited:
Im digging these synchronized divers. Especially Jennifer Abel ( Canada)

rruszm.jpg

1ru239.jpg

Edit: dude above me gets it ^

Last edited:
coming in here to post about her 
laugh.gif
yeah buddy, was watching when she was diving. That rump was jiggling too. Best cheeks so far until track starts up. Number 10 on the volleyball team got a nice one too. 

On another note though, how do i get my old username back

I'm "Sort of Want"ing that Moldovan weightlifter Cristina Iovu:

Despite the fact the broad could easily lift and manhandle me
laugh.gif

Lauren Sesselmann - Canadian soccer (American born)

25.jpg

image.jpg

lauren-sesselmann-jogadora-de-futebol-do-canada-que-ganhou-a-medalha-de-ouro-no-pan-2011-1319820709040_600x725.jpeg

Lauren-Sesselmann02.jpg

Pops hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button when he made that.

Aw-9_ZtCAAIC2Zp.jpg:large

Last edited:
Ingrid Drexel 19  Cyclist from Mexico 
embarassed.gif

Leryn Franco 30 Paraguay Javelin

Alexandra Raisman 18 USA Gymnast

For one, it's a u-23 squad for the Olympics and Rook ain't on any of the youth national team squads right now. Two, our olympic squad consists of all professionals and Rook ain't playing professionally. Third, the US gotta qualify first, it ain't a damn invitation.
Dude is talkin' out of his butt...as usual :lol:

Well damn! Lol he's still yet to chime in but yeah I didn't think he was under 19.

Back
Top Bottom