Women of the World Cup: Brazil 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's been seen cannot be unseen, shoulda never came in here. :smh:

Got me looking up last minute flights and accommodations, imma blame DON RAMON.

As a consolation, just come to NYC this weekend. The amount of new found soccer fan yambs in this city is at an all time high, not to mention the yambs showin' out for their native countries :pimp:

I had one night in Ecuador friday night and she tasted like the sweetest of guava nectar.

You preaching to the choir fam, was in the East Village FLOURISHING yesterday during US/Portugal.

Joints was really out here flashing breasts for every goal, why can't the World Cup be every year?

Free drinks all around, more beautiful women (which is saying a lot in NYC) and a greater sense of community.

anyone else see the netherlands chick after the depay goal? she had curly hair and that caramel complexion

You preaching to the choir fam, was in the East Village FLOURISHING yesterday during US/Portugal.

Joints was really out here flashing breasts for every goal, why can't the World Cup be every year?

Free drinks all around, more beautiful women (which is saying a lot in NYC) and a greater sense of community.

Where in East Village? I was at my bar, the Garret in West Village, for the game yesterday. We're not a sports bar but we through a TV over the fire place and another in the private room in the back and been getting good turn outs for our game watches.

I'm actually moving back down to East Village in October after being in Murray Hill the last two years. East Village is by far the best hood in Manhattan - you get it all down there :pimp:

Wow! Portugal and Argentina! 
pimp.gif

Where in East Village? I was at my bar, the Garret in West Village, for the game yesterday. We're not a sports bar but we through a TV over the fire place and another in the private room in the back and been getting good turn outs for our game watches.

I'm actually moving back down to East Village in October after being in Murray Hill the last two years. East Village is by far the best hood in Manhattan - you get it all down there :pimp:

I was at a couple of different spots on St.Marks and another spot called 13th Step.

I gotta come check out your spot, I don't have that many people in the West Village so I don't go there much. Smart move with the TV over the fire place, another spot I like that isn't a sports bar did something similar with a projector.

You ain't lying about the diversity, just walking between Ave A and 1st you're going to see some of the baddest women in all shades. My girl lived there before we moved to Brooklyn and I almost got myself in trouble on multiple occasions. :lol:

What's been seen cannot be unseen, shoulda never came in here. :smh:

Got me looking up last minute flights and accommodations, imma blame DON RAMON.

As a consolation, just come to NYC this weekend. The amount of new found soccer fan yambs in this city is at an all time high, not to mention the yambs showin' out for their native countries :pimp:

I had one night in Ecuador friday night and she tasted like the sweetest of guava nectar.

Malta God forever winning :pimp:

Even though Italy isn't going to win anything....Balotelli is Winning!

He has the baddest chick in a thread about bad chicks.

That Korean girl in the gif is so cute. :pimp:

First girl in Page 8, feminine perfection IMO, sooo damn fine. Ecuadorian goddess. And that mascot pg. 8 had me in tears, started with one chick and then danced with another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom