Women with Churren vol: I ain da Pappy

I get straight to the point.

Feeling this girl ( met her while she was still with the baby's father on some Carl Thomas *%!..
laugh.gif
)

Thinking about taking it further(relationship wise) ...but I'm unsure havent met the kids father yet.. (The little kid is 2 if that matters)

To all my stepdads on here... How much do you see the baby's father? Hows the relationship with him? Hows your relationship with the kid? 

Help a brotha out..
tired.gif
tired.gif

To be honest you shouldn't really see him THAT much and usually it will be in passing and such. Not like ya'll bout to kick it or anything. There shouldn't be any issues if ya'll are both "head on straight" type dudes. Kid will need a good amount of time to open up to you though. (Of course this is in a perfect world)
laugh.gif

Yeah, especially if yall aint married yet. I've dated plenty of girls with kids, never met the dads. Most likely he is out doing the same thing you are with new girls

Mannnnn last relationship I had shorty had 2 kids (crazy, I know..NEVER AGAIN) her baby father was INSANE..This dude would call her phone literally 100 times a day, all times of the night, 1 am, 4 am 5 am, 2 pm, 8 pm..No time mattered..He would text her every minute..He was in another state and he would send her money like once a month (if she is lucky) and he would send only 100.00 nothing more..He was trying to get back with her (obviously) and she would BLATANTLY tell him its over, leave her alone and he would say "You are just going through a phase" and this lasted for about 2 years lol last time I talked to him he told me he loves his family and he doesn't mind being set as an example for his family, he has nothing, ask about him, how he does people in the streets and he is living in a nightmare right now..Basically saying he is going to see me when he comes
laugh.gif
I got tired of all that drama (shorty was no good anyway, she had a lot of qualities I didn't like) and I just deaded it because I couldn't take the drama anymore, I deserve better and dude was not going anywhere..My relationship with her would have to be fighting him on a constant basis 
indifferent.gif

Word...that's what I'm thinking..I'm just not trying to get caught up in any unnecessary drama.

My life is pretty drama free now ..but I think that its almost impossible to avoid in a situation like this

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Mannnnn last relationship I had shorty had 2 kids (crazy, I know..NEVER AGAIN) her baby father was INSANE..This dude would call her phone literally 100 times a day, all times of the night, 1 am, 4 am 5 am, 2 pm, 8 pm..No time mattered..He would text her every minute..He was in another state and he would send her money like once a month (if she is lucky) and he would send only 100.00 nothing more..He was trying to get back with her (obviously) and she would BLATANTLY tell him its over, leave her alone and he would say "You are just going through a phase" and this lasted for about 2 years lol last time I talked to him he told me he loves his family and he doesn't mind being set as an example for his family, he has nothing, ask about him, how he does people in the streets and he is living in a nightmare right now..Basically saying he is going to see me when he comes
laugh.gif
I got tired of all that drama (shorty was no good anyway, she had a lot of qualities I didn't like) and I just deaded it because I couldn't take the drama anymore, I deserve better and dude was not going anywhere..My relationship with her would have to be fighting him on a constant basis 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

See thats what im afraid of..Im not trying to waste my time if its gonna end up like that....

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Word...that's what I'm thinking..I'm just not trying to get caught up in any unnecessary drama.

My life is pretty drama free now ..but I think that its almost impossible to avoid in a situation like this
Nah man its not impossible, it just depends on who you are dealing with..My other relationship was with someone with one kid, and I met the baby father, son was real cool with me..We both went to her first grade graduation, we dapped each other up..Dude was real cool...We use to drop the kid off to his house, he would come outside, say whats up, and take her..no problems, no beef, nothing..So it just depends on the individual you are dealing with..I guess you have to feel out the situation and if you see there is drama FALL BACK, don't get caught up in it..

Back
Top Bottom