375838625.jpg

375838618.jpg

375838608.jpg

375838606.jpg

http://www.chictopia.com/
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

my name is lizi and i'm a shopaholic.

i'm renting an apartment since i decided to move out of my parents' house, but since my parents were relatively rich i developed very bad spending habits during my younger and teen years. i own about eighty pairs of shoes and my clothes don't fit in my closet so my room is an absolute mess.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i sold my credit card to my parents for eight hundred dollars (aud) before i moved out.[/color]

now i live in fear of not being able to pay rent
frown.gif

Wait...What...?

these pictures look so familiar...OP did you get these pics from chictopia or something?

I got a chick thats craaazy tight with it. She went out tonight and she was on point. She was casual, but on point. Dont know what all she had on, cuz I'mnot familiar with womens fashion, but I'll get pics next time.

Much appreciation.

The "UggsXSpandexXBench JacketXHeadband" look is getting tiresome.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

most of these pics are from the sartorialist and some other street style sites.
I was going to ask if they were from The Sartorialist or not.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'm not seein the better dressin, maybe it's just me. And stop postin toothpicks
The photographer took those pictures from around the world. In other regions outside of this country, people don't find figures like thevideo chicks/models/whatever you Nters dig to be attractive or sought after.

Back
Top Bottom