Womenfolk of NT: what is the best way that you have been approached by a dude?

Point blank: facial aesthetics:money/fame, confidence, humor/style...that's the rundown.

I don't really know why any of y'all are listening to females... We have all read the "oh I like a guy who's funny and nice" while she was plowed by her ex who was neither and locked up/no job/bum/etc...we've all seen this, I'm not saying anything new.

Focus on yourself and then try approaching fam, if youre confident with yourself then go for it. Goodluck.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

and
laugh.gif
at dudes demanding they be told how to pick up women...

All it takes is confidence.  Every female I approach I look em straight in the eye and say hello, how are you?  I say things like... great weather we're having or that's a nice color on you or crack a joke or say something silly.  If you can make em laugh/smile... it's ON and go ahead and introduce  yourself.  Of course it all depends on where you are, what you're doing, the type of girl you're approaching, etc.  Not every situation is the same. 
Also don't creep her out by staring at her boobs, butt, lips, etc.  Just keep it friendly and drop that seed.  Majority of the time for me they already have a significant other so you just stay cordial and keep it moving.  The dimes are usually the ones that are the friendliest cause dudes are usually too scared to talk to em. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I'm saying though...Hazel is the homie though via PMs I've traded with her...but that response was full of intangibles...like how the hell is someone who even has to ask the question like OP is (a good question but hard to answer) going to helped? 
Look at what I highlighted:

Best way? I usually respond to men that come up to me and introduce themselves respectfully. That can be just saying Hi, how are you and what is your name and going from there. It is the way the guy will do it though. Usually there is this charm about a guy who will get my attention if he comes to approach me.It is also the way he carries himself, a sense of maturity, and a sense of humor that just does it for me.

I mean...
grin.gif
 ....If anyone was helped by that, LET ME KNOW...cause that vague as hell...and I bet she thought she was dropping jewels. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I hope more women respond, because it would be an interesting topic, but just being vague won't help us.

Telling us in detail, without revealing who it was, how someone seduced or approach you is the best way for anyone to gain anything from this. 

No, I did not think I was dropping jewels.
laugh.gif

I just was saying what is the best way that usually works best for me. I say usually because sometimes it could be that it is a man's good looks or cologne smell that will just attract me to him because I am horny or something rather than that other stuff I mentioned. It is different from person to person, situation to situation. 

But, like I said, it is if he comes respectfully and just starts up a conversation by being genuine, mature, and has a sense of humour and is charmful, all good in my book. Intelligence is good for me too. Those are the basics for me, everything else can be a bonus. 

I can tell you what I do not like - If a man approaches me by being all up in my grill,pushy,assertive,aggressive,arrogant,has a huge ego,brags a lot about money,cars,+$++, gives an aura of fakeness,etc. 
laugh.gif

Look...you're not reading to what I'm trying to get across to you...
grin.gif

All I want to know is this:

What worked in the past on you?

Telling us what you expect to happen doesn't help. Just give us your experiences.  

She told you what works. Be mature respectful etc. You for whatever reason I guess you dont like what she's saying or want some specific example of when she gave her number to someone. This is why y'all can't have nice things. Ask women for their input then break down everything or tell us why we're wrong and what really works.
laugh.gif
y'all continue tho

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by INS

Well this one time this dude walked up to me but we had mutual friends. So i see him and i am like damn i havent seen you in ages. Dude begins to talk about how we should link up some time. Im like yeah you know I love watching sports and drinking. So dude cuts the convo up with damn you are a good looking dude, I replied yeah thanks man i know
indifferent.gif
. Then he asked if i was gay, I was like no i am not i have a girlfriend. So dude begins to spit game like yo if you need a teacher i can show you the ropes.
30t6p3b.gif
. He was like but yo let me get your number and i couldn't say no so i gave him my number.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
nooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Telling us what you expect to happen doesn't help. Just give us your experiences.  

Damn sillyputty, don't yell at her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by INS

Well this one time this dude walked up to me but we had mutual friends. So i see him and i am like damn i havent seen you in ages. Dude begins to talk about how we should link up some time. Im like yeah you know I love watching sports and drinking. So dude cuts the convo up with damn you are a good looking dude, I replied yeah thanks man i know
indifferent.gif
. Then he asked if i was gay, I was like no i am not i have a girlfriend. So dude begins to spit game like yo if you need a teacher i can show you the ropes.
30t6p3b.gif
. He was like but yo let me get your number and i couldn't say no so i gave him my number.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
nooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last part had me weak
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

if youre attractive you can approach woman anyhow you wish...and still pull

im gonna have to agree with this.

As extensively researched by the internet scientists, the #1 approach you can have is "be attractive".

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

No, I did not think I was dropping jewels.
laugh.gif

I just was saying what is the best way that usually works best for me. I say usually because sometimes it could be that it is a man's good looks or cologne smell that will just attract me to him because I am horny or something rather than that other stuff I mentioned. It is different from person to person, situation to situation. 

But, like I said, it is if he comes respectfully and just starts up a conversation by being genuine, mature, and has a sense of humour and is charmful, all good in my book. Intelligence is good for me too. Those are the basics for me, everything else can be a bonus. 

I can tell you what I do not like - If a man approaches me by being all up in my grill,pushy,assertive,aggressive,arrogant,has a huge ego,brags a lot about money,cars,+$++, gives an aura of fakeness,etc. 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

She told you what works. Be mature respectful etc. You for whatever reason I guess you dont like what she's saying or want some specific example of when she gave her number to someone. This is why y'all can't have nice things. Ask women for their input then break down everything or tell us why we're wrong and what really works.
laugh.gif
y'all continue tho
She actually didn't.
She just repeated herself by being vague again.

I like women that are respectful, and have an accumen about themselves and XYZ. 

On paper, we all have the same qualities we value if we're asked to talk about them...but its our own nuances that make them specific to us and why some work over others.

I want a specific example of WHAT WORKED...not how she wants to be treated.

The only useful thing is telling us how your most successful courting experience went and what happened in it. 

Telling us what you want in your dream-guy doesn't help anyone, because no one will qualify for all of that. 

Theres a difference and I don't know what I'm saying thats not clear. 

Its like me telling you how to network with other people by reading about it in a book...and comparing that to me actually DOING the networking and showing you examples of how I have networked.

One is the theory, another is the practice.

You can't read the math examples and expect to solve all the problems in the chapter. There is only something that can be gained in relating EXPERIENCES. Theory can only go so far. 

Thats my point. 

I hate to "break this down" so much but I'm trying to be clear about what I'm asking here...so yes, I'm unsatisfied with her 2nd attempt at answering because she merely offered the same answer. 

Definitely cannot downplay the importance of being attractive, it removes barriers that most would have to face.

...But confidence still reign supreme. I know guys who are considered fairly handsome (I'm comfortable enough to acknowledge), with no confidence, and they cannot pull @+$. And I know guys who aren't handsome in the slightest, yet manage to pull some of the baddest chicks around. Sure enough, the combination of being attractive, and confident would be a deadly combination. And you also have to take into consideration how much being a well groomed, well dressed guy pays dividends with ladies.

laugh.gif
at some of you guys asking these chicks to mathematically breakdown what works in a approach. It's pretty much been stated by every lady that replied in this thread (and everyone I've asked personally), confidence is key. Personally, if I hold eye contact, spark general conversation, and make her laugh...half the battle is won.

Originally Posted by BeautifulLoveLeal

A sense of humor...not one of those "i like to crack raunchy sarcastic jokes" kinda guys......then you are automatically seen as creepy. A man with confidence. Most women are very approachable when a man steps up with confidence (not to be confused with cockiness) and a friendly sense of humor, no matter what you look like. Women do not like to be whistled or summoned at like a dog. Nothing is more sexy than a man that has his sh*t together. Clean appearance, hopefully a car or transportation, somewhere to live, and educated (nothing fancy, just the basics).....if you do not have any of the listed then hopefully on the road to obtaining, women can only admire a hard working man trying to get his life right.
Raunchy sarcastic jokes are my expertise doe 
grin.gif

Guess I'm on my foreveralone steez

Ya'll are makin this waaaay harder then this is, honestly. Breakin up what hazeleyed said worked? It cannot possibly be this hard to make simple convo wit a chick, be a little bit funny and get her number after

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

if youre attractive you can approach woman anyhow you wish...and still pull

this^

If you are only average looking, does having a nice body and money count as compensation?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Peep Game said:

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
nooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last part had me weak
roll.gif

LOLOL someone should start a thread for these encounters, mad lulz would be had
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
y'all continue tho
She actually didn't.
She just repeated herself by being vague again.

I like women that are respectful, and have an accumen about themselves and XYZ. 

On paper, we all have the same qualities we value if we're asked to talk about them...but its our own nuances that make them specific to us and why some work over others.

I want a specific example of WHAT WORKED...not how she wants to be treated.

The only useful thing is telling us how your most successful courting experience went and what happened in it. 

Telling us what you want in your dream-guy doesn't help anyone, because no one will qualify for all of that. 

Theres a difference and I don't know what I'm saying thats not clear. 

Its like me telling you how to network with other people by reading about it in a book...and comparing that to me actually DOING the networking and showing you examples of how I have networked.

One is the theory, another is the practice.

You can't read the math examples and expect to solve all the problems in the chapter. There is only something that can be gained in relating EXPERIENCES. Theory can only go so far. 

Thats my point. 

I hate to "break this down" so much but I'm trying to be clear about what I'm asking here...so yes, I'm unsatisfied with her 2nd attempt at answering because she merely offered the same answer. 
Im quite sure begging never worked on her.

the normal ones get the best response...

standing around looking bored and he speaks just on some normal +@!$...make eye contact he speaks...

all that "i'm looking for friends" bs etc. gets ignored quick

This.
My T and I went out and this guy bought both of us a drink and asked me to take his number. He was real nonchalant and I could see he was just a genuinely nice person. He didn't try to holla at either of us or even hang around us all night at the club. 

Men that don't make us feel "pressed" or "gassed" up are the best...IMO

Hazeleyed Honey's first post was all that was needed. No need to delve deeper. Genuine, yet confident. Funny, yet not overbearing. Mix that with a nice introduction and a smile and 95% of the time you get a number. I'm pretty damn good looking, so that helps too. 
Just don't say that last line I just did...You'll blow it.
laugh.gif

I've seen good looking guys say things that would get an ugly guy spat on and it works so the answer truly is be good looking. Beyond that, be confident and aware of what kind of female you should be aiming for. A lot can be said about a guy who knows when he's reaching or not and acts accordingly. And just bc you're reaching doesn't mean shes out of your grasp.

Originally Posted by DC Piper

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What did I just read?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

when Silly Putty posts i usually log off NT and pick up a book...

i figure if im gunna do that kinda reading, at the very least there should be a plot.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes want detailed examples and exact conversations verbatim. C'mon silly

How is "be charmful, be respectful, be mature, have a sense of humor" vague? These words aint foreign.

If you wanna bag Dima though just tell her you got some nutella at the crib.

Back
Top Bottom