***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Was a defensive masterclass by her and quite the redemption for last year.

It's what Mulkey should've had Flau'jae doing instead of sacrificing HVL to the Wolves :lol:

SC’s defensive game plan on GOAT was a thing of beauty after the first quarter. I loved how they switched and denied GOAT the ball every time she came off of a screen. They gave her no breathing room.

Who the hell watching the ion channel? I remember last year wanting to watch a few of the night wnba games and they weren’t even shown on espn when there was nothing else on. They put reruns of 30 for 30 on espn and the wnba game on espn2. espn as a network supports the wnba when it’s convenient and most beneficial to them.

Who the hell watching the ion channel? I remember last year wanting to watch a few of the night wnba games and they weren’t even shown on espn when there was nothing else on. They put reruns of 30 for 30 on espn and the wnba game on espn2. espn as a network supports the wnba when it’s convenient and most beneficial to them.
Great for SVU re-runs and 90s action movies.

Not surprised about Deja. She's regressed since her Freshman year and I don't think that UNC ever looked good with her volume shooting. Her draft stock is low so she is probably going somewhere to boost her creditienals and make more NIL money.

Back
Top Bottom