***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

I need to make it out to a Fever game. I went before they had CC but I'm sure it's night and day now

This Mystics Dream game hopefully will be good. No room for error for Washington. Wondering if Shakira will play.

EYE need CAIT to be savage like Chef and put a shot up at the end of quarters. She never takes the shot.

While the players are good, relying on Sides to actually put them in position when it’s gets close lol

While the players are good, relying on Sides to actually put them in position when it’s gets close lol

1726277820835.png

Ol girl missed some critical shots and went 7-18 and got 18 points on 18 shots...that aint on coach. Aces may be better than some said.

Ol girl missed some critical shots and went 7-18 and got 18 points on 18 shots...that aint on coach. Aces may be better than some said.
Aces still struggle with guards who attack downhill but not having Plumcess as your POA defender does wonders lol

Ol girl kept this from being a blow out in the 3rd.

Sides with some questionable decision making. Every time a lineup goes on a run , momentum is swinging and a timeout gets called by the other team, she’ll sub people out. Did it again in the 3rd.

Fever are probably defend the 3 the worst out of all the teams in the 3 so I wouldn’t bet on this small sample size as the Aces’ bench figuring it out.

Experience won these two games.

Also don't take it personal about Sides. I just see that stuff online everywhere that blaming everything on a coach and acting like the players are rarely at fault. Doesn't matter what team it is. If they make some critical error sure, but when you can watch the game and see players making multiple mistakes, stupid plays, etc, that's not on the coach. Coach didn't make Caitlin dive into somebody trying to draw a foul shooting a 3. Just shoot the 3.

But again, the Fever will sweep their 1st round opponent. Anyway, back to my team somehow being in the 8th seed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom