***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Y’all think it’s jokes but it’s a direct reflection of her coaching. No adjustments. Kiah stokes played good for us last summer? Throw the blazers back on.

Did they try to get billings? Tina Charles as unemployed this time last year. Bet you could have got Natasha Howard for the cheap.
They did get Hayes 🤷🏾‍♂️

Liberty doubling her every catch. That’s great. But she just scored 1000 points. This ain’t some new scheme
It's a long season..... if you think it's was gonna continue. We've seen Phee have a drop in points. Stewie played a great game 1 but ok game 2. I don't know if conditioning or what cuz both Stewie and Aja had quite a few shots that were short

Y’all think it’s jokes but it’s a direct reflection of her coaching. No adjustments. Kiah stokes played good for us last summer? Throw the blazers back on.

Did they try to get billings? Tina Charles as unemployed this time last year. Bet you could have got Natasha Howard for the cheap.
I know Candace’s retirement caught them off guard, but even the fact that they were planning on relying on her at this stage of her career coming off injury was wild. They def need to retool the bench this year. But Becky is blaming it on her players being in commercials :lol:

Keeping Bell employed still confuses me lol

A’ja being doubled on the catch always happened. Players have to cut and keep moving (word to Brett Brown). But also having Stokes hanging around the perimeter on the wing when A’ja catches it at the nail is grounds for firing

Shea butter twitter made W discourse unbearable. They don’t talk about the actual game :lol:

What's funny is when they try to talk hoop and you realize all the little nuances in basketball/sports that a new sports viewer just doesn't understand.

I remember earlier this year, some sky fans were going NUTS because the refs added time to the clock after a review. They were acting like just caught the biggest cheating scandal in the world :lol:

What's funny is when they try to talk hoop and you realize all the little nuances in basketball/sports that a new sports viewer just doesn't understand.

I remember earlier this year, some sky fans were going NUTS because the refs added time to the clock after a review. They were acting like just caught the biggest cheating scandal in the world :lol:

The shark got jumped when someone said teams were doubling angel reese when it was a routine offensive rebound

Yea the Aces game where A’ja had 40 and GW lol

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
I didn't know he was angel Reese brother. I remember him from playing at dematha and Georgetown.

Screenshot_20241002-145853.png

Was hoping for a impactful game by Leonie like game 1 in the first round... still waiting on it... but she still was impactful cuz of this.....

Back
Top Bottom