***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

The Lynx played hard Collier did what she could and Williams balled out but my Liberty will be ready for game 2 .

Stewie coming up short down the line killed us and Sabrina shooting was horrible

The Lynx played hard Collier did what she could and Williams balled out but my Liberty will be ready for game 2 .

Stewie coming up short down the line killed us and Sabrina shooting was horrible
Exactly. Can't get much more horrible than that. Sucks it was at game 1 where history has shown what losing game 1s in our finals appearances have ultimately resulted in

Sabrina has been god awful in her early Finals career thus far.

Stewie hasn't been much better the last couple years in the Finals.

If Da Libs are going to finally get over the hump Stewie has to play like one of the GOATs she is and Sabrina has to actually play like the player she was hyped up to be coming in the W.

Dunno if both of these things can/will happen.

Sabrina has been god awful in her early Finals career thus far.

Stewie hasn't been much better the last couple years in the Finals.

If Da Libs are going to finally get over the hump Stewie has to play like one of the GOATs she is and Sabrina has to actually play like the player she was hyped up to be coming in the W.

Dunno if both of these things can/will happen.
Us vs Us essentially

20241011_000556.jpg

This was before the game, a lowkey bar :lol: :pimp:

So does the W not have the last 2 minute report? I wanted to hear the official explanation for not reviewing the ball off Stewie's foot. I know the suppositions, I wanted to see an official statement.

Back
Top Bottom